Tired of the same grain-free or Paleo lunches? I’ve been there. I went through a few weeks of eating an avocado, tomato and bacon salad for lunch. While it was delicious, I was ready for something new by the end of week two. So I’ve rounded up the best Paleo lunch box recipes both kids and adults will love. With more than 50 lunch box recipe ideas, you’ll have nearly two months of lunches set without a worry.
Where to Get Kitchen Pantry Essentials
I get my other kitchen pantry supplies like sea salt, black pepper, spices, coconut oil, and other essentials either on Amazon or my local health food store usually. But then I got a Thrive membership. If you don’t already have one – it’s awesome! It’s like Whole Foods meets Costco. Bob’s Red Mill baking soda, for instance, is about $3 at my local health food store and $6 on Amazon. But it’s only $2.03 (YES!) on Thrive Market. Great deal right? And the raw honey?! Don’t even get me started how much that costs at the health food store. But on Thrive Market it’s just $5.45 for a 10.5 oz jar of raw honey.
Sign up for a Thrive Market membership and get 2 months free and 10% off your first order.
50+ Grain-Free and Paleo Lunch Box Recipes
Soups and Salads
- Thick & Creamy “Almost” Ranch Dressing (great with a plate of fresh-cut vegetables) by Meatified
- Paleo Taco Salad by Stupid Easy Paleo
- Chicken Salad in Pepper Cups by Raising Generation Nourished
- Italian-Style Pasta Salad by Holistically Engineered
- Organic Roasted Tomato Soup by Whole Lifestyle Nutrition
- Broccoli Cheese Soup by Whole Lifestyle Nutrition
Mediterranean Mason Jar Salad
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup cooked grain-free pasta or quinoa
- 1/4 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 cup chickpeas, canned or cooked and cooled
- 3-4 baby tomatoes, quartered
- 1/8 cup baby spinach
- 2 tbsp goat cheese
- 2-3 olives, sliced
- Layer ingredients in a Mason Jar starting from the top (e.g. olive oil and vinegar).
- Cover and leave in the refrigerator. Use within 2-3 days.
Keep reading for more grain-free and Paleo lunch box recipes.
- Spaghetti Squash with Browned Butter Sauce by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Paleo Butternut Gnocchi by Healy Eats Real
- Paleo Cabbage Noodles by Empowered Sustenance
- Paleo Chicken Alfredo by Primally Inspired
- Shiritaki Asian Noodle Bowl by Popular Paleo
- Paleo Carne Asada (for kids who love Mexican food) by Primally Inspired
- Crispy Buffalo Chicken Fingers by Stupid Easy Paleo
- Tuna Kobachi (sushi at home) by The Paleo Mama
- Paleo Fish Tacos by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Chili-Lime Turkey Burgers by Popular Paleo
- Paleo Loaded Nachos by Primally Inspired
- Paleo Pizza by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Garlic and Lemon Shrimp by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Savory Vegetable Loaf Cake by Gourmande in the Kitchen
- Organic Pizza Zucchini Boat by Whole Lifestyle Nutrition
- Pizza Spaghetti Squash Casserole by Holistically Engineered
Breakfast for Lunch
- Avocado Boats with Scrambled Eggs and Bacon by The Rising Spoon
- Artichoke and Cheese Quiche by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Paleo Pancakes by Kula Mama
- Kale and Bacon Frittata by Popular Paleo
- No Oats – Paleo Oatmeal by Empowered Sustenance
- Paleo Sandwich Rounds (use as “bread” and add egg salad, bacon, avocado or your favorite sandwich meat) by Empowered Sustenance
- Grain Free Banana Pancakes by Homemade Mommy
- Paleo Breakfast Burritos by Life Made Full
- Bacon and Egg Waffle by Holistically Engineered
- One-Ingredient Applesauce by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Paleo Zucchini Fritters by Stupid Easy Paleo
- Cilantro-Lime Cauliflower Rice by Popular Paleo
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower by Peace, Love and Low Carb
- Paleo Pizza Eyeball Snacks by Beautie and the Foodie
- Paleo Cauliflower Tater Tots by Empowered Sustenance
- Paleo Trail Mix by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Tex Mex Pumpkin Seeds by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Grain Free Spiced Chocolate Muffins by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Apple Snack Mix by Popular Paleo
- Homemade Lara Bars by Stupid Easy Paleo
- Curry Spiced Pumpkin Seeds by Real Food RN
- Healthy Buttermints (stop sugar cravings) by Empowered Sustenance
- Grain Free Homemade Fig Newtons by Homemade Mommy
- Low Carb Chili Doritos by Ditch the Wheat
- Grain Free Chocolate Cake by Healy Eats Real
- Grain Free Chocolate Cookies by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Grain Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Paleo Peanut Butter Cups by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Pumpkin Pie Chia Parfait by Healthy Living How To
- Paleo Hostess Cupcake Copycats by Life Made Full
p.s. Looking for tips to transition to a real food or healthy gluten-free lifestyle? Check out my free Real Food Guide email course and e-book.
Photo credit: Bigstockphoto.com / nata_vkusideyThis post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.
Get a copy of my e-book 10 Beauty Hacks from Your Kitchen + my essential oils email course for FREE!
In my email course, you'll learn the basics of essential oils, how to use them, and easy DIY recipes you can make to save money!