Tired of the same grain-free or Paleo lunches? Here are 50+ grain free and Paleo lunch box recipes both kids and adults will love. And they’re so easy and simple to make.
Tired of the same grain-free or Paleo lunches? I’ve been there. I went through a few weeks of eating an avocado, tomato and bacon salad for lunch. While it was delicious, I was ready for something new by the end of week two. So I’ve rounded up the best Paleo lunch box recipes both kids and adults will love. With more than 50 lunch box recipe ideas, you’ll have nearly two months of lunches set without a worry.
But first, I wanted to share my favorite Mason Jar Salad. It’s so easy to make and you can prep a whole week’s worth so you can grab and go each day.
Make this easy Mediterranean Salad in a Mason Jar. It’s the perfect on-the-go lunch that you can prepare in advance for the whole week.
Layer ingredients in a Mason Jar starting from the top (e.g. olive oil and vinegar).
Cover and leave in the refrigerator. Use within 2-3 days.
50+ Grain-Free and Paleo Lunch Box Recipes
Soups and Salads
- Thick & Creamy “Almost” Ranch Dressing (great with a plate of fresh-cut vegetables) by Meatified
- Paleo Taco Salad by Our Paleo Life
- Chicken Salad in Pepper Cups by Raising Generation Nourished
- Italian-Style Pasta Salad by Holistically Engineered
- Organic Roasted Tomato Soup by Whole Lifestyle Nutrition
- Broccoli Cheese Soup by Whole Lifestyle Nutrition
- Spaghetti Squash with Browned Butter Sauce by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Paleo Butternut Gnocchi by Healy Eats Real
- Paleo Cabbage Noodles by Empowered Sustenance
- Paleo Chicken Alfredo by Primally Inspired
- Paleo and Keto Shiritaki Pad Thai by Gnom Gnom
- Paleo Carne Asada (for kids who love Mexican food) by Primally Inspired
- Crispy Chicken Strips by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Tuna Kobachi (sushi at home) by The Paleo Mama
- Paleo Fish Tacos by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Chili-Lime Turkey Burgers by Savory Lotus
- Paleo Loaded Nachos by Primally Inspired
- Paleo Pizza by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Garlic and Lemon Shrimp by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Savory Vegetable Loaf Cake by Gourmande in the Kitchen
- Organic Pizza Zucchini Boat by Whole Lifestyle Nutrition
- Pizza Spaghetti Squash Casserole by Holistically Engineered
Breakfast for Lunch
- Low-Carb French Toast by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Avocado Boats with Scrambled Eggs and Bacon by The Rising Spoon
- Crustless Egg Quiche by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Paleo Pancakes by Kula Mama
- Kale and Bacon Frittata by Live Simply
- No Oats – Paleo Oatmeal by Empowered Sustenance
- Paleo Sandwich Rounds (use as “bread” and add egg salad, bacon, avocado or your favorite sandwich meat) by Empowered Sustenance
- Grain Free Banana Pancakes by Homemade Mommy
- Paleo Breakfast Burritos by Life Made Full
- Bacon and Egg Waffle by Holistically Engineered
- One-Ingredient Applesauce by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Zucchini Fritters by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Cilantro-Lime Cauliflower Rice by A Saucy Kitchen
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower by Peace, Love and Low Carb
- Paleo Pizza Eyeball Snacks by Beauty and the Foodie
- Paleo Cauliflower Tater Tots by Empowered Sustenance
- Paleo Trail Mix by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Grain Free Spiced Chocolate Muffins by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Gluten-Free Chex Mix by Iowa Girl Eats
- Homemade Lara Bars by 100 Days of Real Food
- Curry Spiced Pumpkin Seeds by Real Food RN
- Healthy Buttermints (stop sugar cravings) by Empowered Sustenance
- Grain Free Homemade Fig Newtons by Homemade Mommy
- Low Carb Chili Doritos by Ditch the Wheat
- Grain Free Chocolate Cake by Healy Eats Real
- Paleo Hostess Cupcake Copycats by Life Made Full
- Low-Carb Pumpkin Cookies by Don’t Mess with Mama
More Recipes You Might Like
- 50+ Grain Free and Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 30+ Gluten Free Lunch Box Recipes
- 50+ Gluten Free Mexican Recipes
- 20+ Gluten Free Holiday Cookie Recipes
- How to Make Gluten Free Recipes for Kids
Want More Recipes?
Check out my new book, Gluten-Free, Real Food Recipes for Kids.
I wrote this book with YOU in mind. Parents who want to provide kids with wholesome meals without artificial colors, preservatives and other additives.
All the recipes are gluten-free – with many options for grain free or Paleo, dairy free, egg free and vegetarian.
What’s Included In This Book
It’s filled with 130+ pages of content and recipes, including:
- Real food nutrition 101
- Detailed information on how to properly soak and sprout nuts, beans, grains and seeds
- A guide on how to spot chemical additives and what to avoid
- Kitchen essentials and cooking tools
- Tips on how to get kids to become better eaters and help in the kitchen
- 70+ gluten-free recipes – such as snacks and appetizers, beverages, condiments and dressings, main meals, desserts and more
Photo credit: Bigstockphoto.com / nata_vkusidey
FREE real food guide
Eat healthier in just 7 days with my real food guide and email course. You'll learn how easy it is to go gluten-free and still enjoy the foods that you love.