Looking for an easy gluten-free breakfast that’s packed full of vegetables? These Gluten-Free Zucchini Fritters are delicious and so easy to make.
Looking for an easy gluten-free breakfast that’s packed full of vegetables? These Gluten Free Zucchini Fritters will not disappoint. They are fabulous.
My kids especially enjoy eating them because they feel like they’re eating hash browns, but they’re getting so many more nutrients. I make extra (slightly undercooked) and store them in the freezer. Then I just pop them in a toaster oven during the week when I don’t have time to make these from scratch. You could even cook them in the toaster
How to Make These Gluten-Free Zucchini Fritters
These zucchini pancakes are pretty simple to make. Once you grate or shred the zucchini, make sure you squeeze out the excess water. That will make a huge difference in this recipe. After that, it’s pretty easy. Just combine the rest of the ingredients together. I recommend shaping these fritters small and thin in the pan – about the size of silver dollar pancakes. They will develop a crunch on the edges and they’re fun to eat – almost like zucchini hash browns.
You can make a big batch and save the leftover to heat up the next day or use leftovers to make a gluten-free crust for this easiest breakfast quiche recipe.
Looking for an easy gluten-free breakfast that's packed full of vegetables? These Gluten-Free Zucchini Fritters are delicious and so easy to make.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp chives chopped
- Heat oil in large cast iron or stainless steel pan on medium heat.
- Squeeze all the water out of the shredded zucchini, potato and onion with a cloth or paper towel. Make sure to squeeze out as much water as possible.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl, add salt and pepper to taste, and mix well a few times.
- Form fritters in a pancake shape about 3 inches wide (a little larger than a silver dollar) and heat in the pan.
- Cook until brown and crunchy on both sides. Set aside on a wire cooling rack.
Equipment & Tools
Ways To Serve These Gluten-Free Zucchini Fritters
- Serve with salad for a light lunch
- Serve with your favorite dip for a delicious appetizer
- Add different fresh and dried herbs/spices to suit your taste
- Try adding carrot for a little sweetness
Want More Recipes?
Check out my book, Gluten-Free, Real Food Recipes for Kids. I wrote this book with YOU in mind. Parents who want to provide kids with wholesome meals without artificial colors, preservatives and other additives. All the recipes are gluten-free – with many options for grain free or Paleo, dairy free, egg free and vegetarian.
What’s Included In This Book
It’s filled with 130+ pages of content and recipes, including:
- Real food nutrition 101
- Detailed information on how to properly soak and sprout nuts, beans, grains and seeds
- A guide on how to spot chemical additives and what to avoid
- Kitchen essentials and cooking tools
- Tips on how to get kids to become better eaters and help in the kitchen
- 70+ gluten-free recipes – such as snacks and appetizers, beverages, condiments and dressings, main meals, desserts and more
More Recipes You Might Like
Photo credit: Bigstockphotos.com / iuliia_n
FREE DIY Beauty Book
Get glowing skin and learn how to make your own DIY beauty products with simple ingredients from your kitchen. Plus, get my 7-day essential oils course to get gorgeous skin from the inside out.