Looking for an easy gluten-free breakfast that’s packed full of vegetables? These Gluten Free Zucchini Fritters will not disappoint. They are fabulous!
Looking for an easy gluten-free breakfast that’s packed full of vegetables? These Gluten Free Zucchini Fritters will not disappoint. They are fabulous.
My kids especially enjoy eating them because they feel like they’re eating hash browns, but they’re getting so many more nutrients. I make extra (slightly undercooked) and store them in the freezer. Then I just pop them in a toaster oven during the week when I don’t have time to make these from scratch. You could even cook them in the toaster
Ways To Serve These Gluten Free Zucchini Fritters;
- I recommend shaping these fritters small and thin in the pan – about the size of silver dollar pancakes. They will develop a crunch on the edges.
- Serve with salad for a light lunch
- Serve with your favorite dip for a delicious appetizer
- Add different fresh and dried herbs/spices to suit your taste
- Try adding carrot for a little sweetness
Where to Get Kitchen Pantry Essentials
More Appetziers You Might Like;
Did you try these Gluten Free Zucchini Fritters? Don’t forget to rate the recipe and comment below to let me know how it went. You can also FOLLOW ME on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest to see what other fun things I’m getting up to.
Looking for an easy gluten-free breakfast that's packed full of vegetables? These Gluten Free Zucchini Fritters will not disappoint. They are fabulous!
- 2 medium organic zucchini shredded (should make about 2 cups)
- 1 medium Yukon gold potato or your favorite potato, shredded
- 1/2 organic onion shredded (option to use 2-3 stalks of green onion, sliced thin and long)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 1/4 cup organic Parmesan grated
- 2 pasture-raised or organic eggs
- 3-4 tbsp of cooking oil try expeller-expressed or lard for extra flavor
- Celtic sea salt
- Fresh-ground pepper
- Heat oil in large cast iron or stainless steel pan on medium heat.
- Squeeze all the water out of the shredded zucchini, potato and onion with a cloth or paper towel. Make sure to squeeze out as much water as possible.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl, add salt and pepper to taste, and mix well a few times.
- Form fritters in a pancake shape about 3 inches wide (a little larger than a silver dollar) and heat in the pan.
- Cook until brown and crunchy on both sides. Set aside on a wire cooling rack.
Equipment & Tools
Photo credit: DepositPhotos.com / a.liubko
FREE DIY Beauty Book
Get glowing skin and learn how to make your own DIY beauty products with simple ingredients from your kitchen. Plus, get my 7-day essential oils course to get gorgeous skin from the inside out.