Need a quick, healthy breakfast idea? Try this Crustless Artichoke and Cheese Quiche. It’s gluten free, grain free and vegetarian – and very flexible. Artichokes are a big favorite in my house, but you can easily substitute spinach or your favorite omelette fillings.
You could also make these into mini quiches with a muffin pan (I prefer to use silicone muffin liners to prevent sticking). Just reduce the cooking time by 5-10 minutes – test with a fork to make sure the middle is fully cooked. Muffin-sized quiches are perfect for packing in school or work lunches. These are a favorite with my kids.
Another idea is to make the mixture ahead of time and store in the refrigerator overnight. Then just pop it in the over first thing in the morning.
Where to Get Kitchen Pantry Essentials
I get my other kitchen pantry supplies like sea salt, black pepper, spices, coconut oil, and other essentials either on Amazon or my local health food store usually. But then I got a Thrive membership. If you don’t already have one – it’s awesome! It’s like Whole Foods meets Costco. Bob’s Red Mill baking soda, for instance, is about $3 at my local health food store and $6 on Amazon. But it’s only $2.03 (YES!) on Thrive Market. Great deal right? And the raw honey?! Don’t even get me started how much that costs at the health food store. But on Thrive Market it’s just $5.45 for a 10.5 oz jar of raw honey.
Sign up for a Thrive Market membership and get an extra 20% off your first 3 orders!
Gluten-Free Quiche with Artichokes & Cheese (Grain Free)
- 1 red onion, cut into 1/2-inch thick strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup artichoke hearts marinated in oil, chopped
- 5 pasture-raised or organic eggs, beaten
- 2-3 cups raw or organic cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon Celtic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Dash organic nutmeg
Equipment & Tools
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine everything in a bowl and mix until well blended.
- Then, spoon mixture into greased quiche pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Test with a toothpick to ensure quiche is fully cooked in the middle.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Pin It Here
This post was featured at Gooseberry Patch.
Photo credit: DepositPhotos.com / rjgrant2
FREE DIY Beauty Book
Get glowing skin and learn how to make your own DIY beauty products with simple ingredients from your kitchen. Plus, get my 7-day essential oils course to get gorgeous skin from the inside out.