Need a quick, healthy breakfast idea? Try this Gluten Free Quiche with Artichokes & Cheese. Substitute any vegetable for a tasty, flexible dish. Artichokes are a big favorite in my house, but you can easily substitute spinach or your favorite omelette fillings.
Great Tips For Making This Gluten free Quiche
You could also make these into mini quiches with a muffin pan (I prefer to use silicone muffin liners to prevent sticking). Just reduce the cooking time by 5-10 minutes – test with a fork to make sure the middle is fully cooked. Muffin-sized quiches are perfect for packing in school or work lunches. These are a favorite with my kids.
Another idea is to make the mixture ahead of time and store in the refrigerator overnight. Then just pop it in the over first thing in the morning.
Ways To Serve Gluten Free Quiche;
- Serve with salad
- Wrap them up and take on picnics
- Make into individual muffins molds for school lunches or an on the go snack
- Try using different veggies you have leftover
- Add your favorite cheese
- Fresh herbs would be a nice addition
Where to Get Kitchen Pantry Essentials
Did you try this gluten free quiche with artichokes and cheese? Don’t forget to rate the recipe and comment below to let me know how it went. You can also FOLLOW ME on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest to see what other fun things I’m getting up to
Heat oven to 350°F/180°C
- Combine everything in a bowl and mix until well blended.
- Then, spoon mixture into greased quiche pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Test with a toothpick to ensure quiche is fully cooked in the middle.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Equipment & Tools
This post was featured at Gooseberry Patch.
Photo credit: DepositPhotos.com / rjgrant2
FREE real food guide
Eat healthier in just 7 days with my real food guide and email course. You'll learn how easy it is to go gluten-free and still enjoy the foods that you love.