Did you know many gluten-free packaged foods in grocery stores are loaded with artificial colors, preservatives and heavily processed ingredients?
Do you want to make simple, no-fuss meals for your family that are gluten free and healthy?
And while all recipes are gluten free – ANYONE can enjoy it.
How to Make Gluten Free Recipes for Kids
Why I Wrote This Book
My family has been gluten free for nearly two years. On our journey to cut out gluten, I was shocked at how many packaged foods and even foods marked as “healthy” were loaded with heavily refined ingredients and preservatives. I was confused about what was really healthy and knew that other families would be too. I wanted to create recipes that would be easy to make and would help parents to learn easy techniques to prepare and make real healthy food.
What’s Included In This Book
It’s filled with 130+ pages of content and recipes, including:
- Real food nutrition 101
- Detailed information on how to properly soak and sprout nuts, beans, grains and seeds
- A guide on how to spot chemical additives and what to avoid
- Kitchen essentials and cooking tools
- Tips on how to get kids to become better eaters and help in the kitchen
- 70+ gluten-free recipes – such as snacks and appetizers, beverages, condiments and dressings, main meals, desserts and more
Here’s a sneak peak at some of the amazing recipes included:
The Best Gluten-Free Chicken Fingers
Herb & Cheese Pizza Crust
Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Buy It Now
Gluten Free, Real Food Recipes for Kids is just $22.95. Plus, I offer a 14-day money-back guarantee.
Subscribe to the Don't Mess with Mama weekly email newsletter to get all this and much more!
- Latest DIY tutorials
- Natural health tips
- Real food recipes, including Paleo and gluten free
- Everyday ways you can live a more natural lifestyle
- Exclusive deals just for subscribers
And get a copy of my e-book, Real Food Guide: 5 Real Foods You Need in Your Diet.