Do your kids get tired of taking the same things over and over in their lunch box? Here are 30+ Gluten-Free Lunch Box Recipes that are so easy to make and delicious. The kids will love them!
Tired of eating the same gluten free foods for lunch? Here’s a month’s worth of gluten free lunch box recipes with no repeats. These dishes are perfect for both kids and adults.
Here’s a tip: Got kids who play sports after school or run around a lot at recess? Pack a hydrating drink like coconut water or this homemade electrolyte drink in their lunchbox to help to restore electrolytes and help the body retain fluid. These drinks work well for a hot day too.
30+ Gluten Free Lunch Box Recipes
Soups & Salads
- Creamy Sweet Potato Soup with Maple Cream and Bacon by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Creamy Rueben Soup by Peace, Love and Low Carb
- Creamy Veggie Soup for the Thermos by Raising Generation Nourished
- Instant Pot Clam Chowder by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Sweet ‘n Tangy BBQ Bean and Quinoa Salad by MIX Wellness
- Gluten-Free Cheese Crackers by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Homemade Potato Chips by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Crispy Salted Almonds by Raising Generation Nourished
- Allergy Friendly Energy Bars by Raising Generation Nourished
- Cinnamon Raisin Granola Bars by Raia’s Recipes
- Gluten Free Pasta Primavera from Fit & Fed
- Gluten Free Chicken Spaghetti by Real Food Whole Health
- Macaroni and Cheese with Turkey Meatballs by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Breakfast Tacos and Burritos by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Paleo Fish Tacos by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Black Bean Tostada by Kula Mama
- Gluten Free Chicken Piccata by Real Food Whole Health
- 6-Ingredient Popcorn Chicken by Kula Mama
- Grass-Fed Beef Chili by Real Food Whole Health
- Asian-Style Meatballs with Cilantro and Green Onions by The Savory Lotus
Breakfast for Lunch
- Gluten Free Pancakes by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Gluten Free Zucchini Fritters by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Gluten Free Egg Burritos by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies by Oh Lardy!
- Gluten Free Banana Bread by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Apple Pie Smoothie by Green Thickies
- PB&J Smoothie by 100 Days of Real Food
- Sneaky Breakfast Smoothie for Kids by Real Food RN
- Coconut, Almond and Banana Smoothie by Don’t Mess with Mama
More Gluten-Free Recipes You Might Like
- 50+ Grain Free and Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 50+ Gluten Free Mexican Recipes
- 20+ Gluten Free Holiday Cookie Recipes
- How to Make Gluten Free Recipes for Kids
Want More Recipes?
Check out my new book, Gluten-Free, Real Food Recipes for Kids.
I wrote this book with YOU in mind. Parents who want to provide kids with wholesome meals without artificial colors, preservatives and other additives.
All the recipes are gluten-free – with many options for grain free or Paleo, dairy free, egg free and vegetarian.
What’s Included In This Book
It’s filled with 130+ pages of content and recipes, including:
- Real food nutrition 101
- Detailed information on how to properly soak and sprout nuts, beans, grains and seeds
- A guide on how to spot chemical additives and what to avoid
- Kitchen essentials and cooking tools
- Tips on how to get kids to become better eaters and help in the kitchen
- 70+ gluten-free recipes – such as snacks and appetizers, beverages, condiments and dressings, main meals, desserts and more
Photo credit: Bigstockphoto.com / flaffy / NatashaBreen / nata_vkusidey / Elena Veselova