Looking for meaningful gifts to give to loved ones this year? Here are the best natural, eco-friendly, and wellness gifts that you can feel good about giving to everyone on your gift list, including kids, co-workers, neighbors, friends and family. You’ll also find clutter-free and homemade gifts on this list that you can make on a budget or for a crowd.
The holidays are just around the corner, and that means it’s time to think about gifts for family and friends. I’ve curated a list of 50+ gift ideas for everyone on your list – including foodies, kids, home cooks and so much more!
Personally, I’m a huge fan of giving gifts that are made with real food ingredients (like pasture-raised beef), eco-friendly materials (like stainless steel and glass), low in toxins, and promote a wellness lifestyle. Believe it or not, you can create gifts for neighbors, co-workers, teachers, family, friends, and even kids that promote a natural lifestyle.
Gift Ideas for Home Chefs and Foodies
These are gifts for home cooks and chefs who enjoy time in the kitchen.
- Frozen Fruit Soft Serve Maker – turn frozen fruit into soft serve sorbet with these handy kitchen appliance. This could be a great gift along with real food fixings like chopped nuts or shredded coconut.
- True Roots: A Mindful Kitchen with More Than 100 Recipes Free of Gluten, Dairy, and Refined Sugar – this is a great coffee table or kitchen cookbook that looks amazing on the counter, plus it’s got real food recipes even picky eaters will love.
- Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker –
- Instant Pot Recipes Made Simple eBook – get my recipe book filled with 25 pressure cooker recipes the whole family will love. Get 20% with the coupon code 20OFF.
- Olive Oil Sprayer – ditch the aerosol cooking sprays and make your own with olive oil and this sprayer. This is a great gift for home chefs.
- Herb Scissors – these scissors easily cut herbs and salad greens. It’s great to pair with a mixing bowl.
- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls with Lids and Grater Attachments – this set has stackable mixing bowls along with attachments to grate vegetables, cheese, etc. It pairs well with the herb scissors.
- Charcuterie and Cheese Board Set – this is a fantastic gift for those who love to entertain. Pair with the Beautiful Boards book.
- Beautiful Boards: 50 Amazing Snack Boards for Any Occasion – pair this with the Charcuterie Set for a fun gift for home chefs.
- Pizza Grilling Set – this gift set is great for the guys who like to grill.
- Silicone Cooking Utensils Set – this is a gorgeous set of cooking utensils that will elevate any home cook’s kitchen.
- Culinary Vitality Set – this is a home chef’s dream to work with. It includes a stainless steel mixing bow with lid, cooking utensils, Vitality essential oils for cooking, and cookbook. Get 24% off + free shipping when you spend 100 PV.
Gifts for the Kitchen
These gifts are great for those on your list who love a clean, organized home… or who aspire to have one.
- Glass Kitchen Canisters with Airtight Bamboo Lids – this is boho-inspired set of kitchen canisters that will make the pantry look stunning. Great gift along with spice organizer set
- Spice Organizer Kit with Glass Jars and Labels – this is a great set for anyone on your gift list who loves to organize.
- Glass Food Storage Containers – this is a practical gift for anyone on your list who’s looking to ditch the plastic for glass food containers.
- Food Storage Organizers – got a friend who loves to organize? They’ll love this set that can be used for the pantry, refrigerator, freezer, etc.
- Pot and Pan Organizer – pair this with food storage organizers to help anyone on your gift list get organized for the holidays.
- Kitchen Organizer Rack – this also pairs well the pot and pan organizer as a great gift for anyone who’s looking to spring clean this holiday season.
Gift Ideas for the Home
These are gifts for anyone on your gift list who loves a cozy, beautiful home.
- Macaron Diffuser Set – this set includes a ceramic diffuser that will infuse the scents of Cassia, Orange, and Evergreen Essence essential oils to any room and will look gorgeous in any room. The diffuser will run up to 16 hours intermittently. Get 24% off + free shipping when you spend 100 PV.
- Mini Aria Diffuser Set – this set includes an adorable diffuser with a glass dome and wooden base that comes with Christmas Spirit, Peppermint, and Vanilla essential oils. The diffuser will run up to 8 hours intermittently. Get 24% off + free shipping when you spend 100 PV.
- Turkish Throw Blanket – this blanket makes a great gift to warm up any home.
- Romantic Drinking Glasses – these glasses are gorgeous and make a great statement piece for the home.
- Molekule Air Purifier – give the gift of health with this air purifier that helps to filter out contaminents in the air.
- Microfiber Floor Mop with Sprayer – this is my favorite floor mop. Pair it with Thieves Household Cleaner for a great housewarming gift.
- The Home Edit Life: The No-Guilt Guide to Owning What You want and Organizing Everything – this is a great book for anyone getting started on their organization and simple living journey.
Gifts for Kids
Here are great gifts for kids of all ages. The diffuser
- KidScents Roll-On Collection – this roller bottle collection features essential oil blends made for kids. All of them are pre-diluted and ready to use. They include GeneYus, SleepIze, TummyGize, Owie, Kid Power, and SnifflEase blends. Get 24% off + free shipping when you spend 100 PV.
- Feather the Owl Diffuser – this adorable diffuser has LED lights and a sound machine. Just touch the talons on the feet to turn it on and change the settings. It also comes with a bottle of lavender essential oil. Get 24% off + free shipping when you spend 100 PV.
- Monkey Stuffie Gift Set – this stuffed monkey has a removable pouch made with flax seeds and vanilla that can be warmed up and placed back inside for a comforting night-time routine. The pouch is weighted so it’s great for kids who love weighted blankets. It also comes with a bottle of SleepyIze roll-on blend that’s great for using at bedtime to promote restful sleep. Get 24% off + free shipping when you spend 100 PV.
- The Complete Baking Book for Young Chefs – this is an excellent book for budding chefs who enjoy baking.
- Kid Chef: The Foodie Kids Cookbook – this book is great for any kid chef who’s a foodie.
- Children’s Cooking Knives – this knife set is great for kids who are learning to knife skills. My youngest son has this exact set and uses it all the time to prep foods he’s going to cook.
Gifts for Her
These are timeless gifts for all the ladies in your life. You’ll find everything from makeup and skincare to spa night in with a glass of rose.
- Jade Quartz Roller – this is a great gift to pair with the Natural Beauty Made Simple ebook. The roller is used on the face to help with puffy eyes, to promote circulation in the face, and enjoy a spa night in.
- Natural Beauty Made Simple eBook – get my DIY recipe book filled with 45+ natural skincare recipes your skin will love. This is a great gift for your mom, sister, and friends too. Get 20% with the coupon code 20OFF.
- Savvy Minerals Makeup – this is a great gift for anyone who loves makeup. There’s everything from lip gloss to gorgeous eye shadow palettes made with mineral makeup that’s natural and made without harsh chemicals. Get 24% off + free shipping when you spend 100 PV.
- Stress Away Bath Bombs – this is the ultimate in a spa night in. The natural scents helps to melt the stress away in a relaxing bath. Get 24% off + free shipping when you spend 100 PV.
- Mirah Kit – this skincare kit includes the all-natural Mirah cleansing oil, C-B-D Beauty Boost for glowing skin, a jade roller, and a silicone washing pad. It’s the perfect treat for ladies who love skincare. Get 24% off + free shipping when you spend 100 PV.
- Silicone Facial Scrub Brush – this scrub brush is a great budget gift pair with the Mirah Kit or the C-B-D- Beauty Boost for gorgeous skin.
- Thrive Market Organic Wine – got friends who love wine? They’ll love this set or you can customize and get exactly what you want as a gift.
Gift Ideas for Health + Wellness
These are my favorite products for health enthusiasts who want the gift of wellness in the new year.
- Joovv Red Light Therapy – this is a fantastic gift that’s well worth the investment – even if it’s for your own family. Enjoy the benefits of red light therapy to help with muscle recovery, wrinkles and skin issues like eczema, weight loss and much more. Read my review of the Joovv here.
- Primal Organics LED Teeth Whitening System – you’ve seen those teeth whitening systems but you probably didn’t know that most of them have chemical whitening agents in them. That’s why I love this one from Primal Organics. It’s made with natural ingredients like bentonite clay to brighten teeth.
- Infrared Biomat – this is is one of my all-time favorite wellness devices that has been a huge help for muscle aches and pains. Read my review of the Biomat here.
- Berkey Water Filter – this is a fantastic gift for your own home. It’s an investment in your family’s health as it’s one of the best water filters around and economical compared to whole-house filters. Read my review of the Berkey water filter here.
- Berkey Filter Water Bottle – these water bottles make great gifts and stocking stuffers for kids, friends, neighbors, and co-workers. There’s a filter in the water bottle so it’ll filter out contaminants on the go.
- Everlywell At-Home Lab Tests – give the gift of wellness for the holidays with one these at-home lab tests. You can get everything from hormones tests to food intolerance tests, and everything in between. The reports from the tests are easy to understand.
Gifts for Meat Lovers
Got a meat lover on your gift list? Give the gift of a meat subscription box with one of my favorite companies. All of them are dedicated to sustainable meat, such as pasture-raised beef, free-range chicken, heritage pork, and wild-caught seafood, raised without hormones, antibiotics, or soy feed.
- Good Ranchers – sourced only in the USA from local ranches and farms in the heartland of America. All meat is hand-trimmed and cut, individually wrapped, vacuum sealed, and flash frozen. A subscription box of 10-11 lbs of mixed beef and chicken is about $154. Get 10% off + free shipping on orders over $100 here.
- Crowd Cow – sourced all over the world from independent family farms and co-ops, and they have specialty meats like Japanese wagyu beef and wild Maine lobster. All beef is dry-aged for a minimum of 14 days so it’ll be restaurant quality. They also offer meat and seafood individually, and pre-made side dishes and desserts, so you could order a complete meal as a gift. A subscription box of 5-6 lbs of mixed beef, chicken and pork is about $129. Get $100 of free meat + free shipping here.
- Butcher Box – sourced globally only from farms with the highest standards. They offer gift cards starting at $50 or you can gift subscription boxes of beef, beef and chicken, mixed box, or mixed box with seafood. Butcher Box is the only one that has a custom box where you can mix and match exactly what you want. A subscription box of 8-11 lbs of mixed beef and chicken is about $137. Get a free turkey through Nov 16 and free shipping on $100 orders here.
- Porter Road – sourced from family farms in the USA. Meat is not frozen and beef is dry aged so it has restaurant-like quality. You can order a box of meat or individual meat with specialty cuts like Korean short ribs, pork brisket, and even holiday items like a half ham. A subscription box of 8-10 lbs of mixed beef and chicken is about $127. Get 20% off Nov 26-29 and free shipping on $100 orders here.
Clutter Free + Homemade Gifts
Got friends or family on your list who aren’t really into gifts? Consider gifting a clutter-free gift instead. You could give the gift of an experience or restaurant gift card. I’ve got a ton of ideas. In addition, I’ve got a lot of ideas for homemade gifts that are a great way to stretch your budget and gift to a crowd, like the kids’ classroom.
Be sure to check out these clutter-free and DIY gift ideas:
- 85 Clutter-Free Gifts – these are fantastic gift ideas for those on your list who prefer experiences over tangible gifts.
- 100+ DIY Beauty, Makeup and Skincare Recipes – you’ll love these DIY beauty recipes to make homemade gifts for co-workers, friends, teachers, family and more!
- DIY Gifts for Moms – these are fantastic DIY gift ideas for all the moms.
- DIY Gifts for Guys – these DIY gifts for men are so popular that I get people every year asking me to make them. The DIY Aftershave it a huge hit.
- DIY Gifts You Can Make with Essential Oils – this is a great assortment of beauty, skincare, body care, and edible homemade gifts you can make with essential oils.
- Homemade Hot Cocoa + DIY Gift Mix – this is a favorite with the teachers and neighbors.
Did you like this post all about holiday gift ideas? Be sure to leave me a comment below. You can also FOLLOW ME on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
Leave a Reply