Want a truly unique gift for mom this Mother’s Day? Help mom live better, naturally. Check out these 10 DIY Mother’s Day gift ideas with essential oils.
Mother’s Day is just around the corner. Want a truly unique gift for mom?
Give her the gift of essential oils. It’s a better gift than flowers, chocolates and a pedicure combined.
10 DIY Mother’s Day Gift Ideas with Essential Oils
1. Essential oils starter kit
First and foremost, mom deserves her own premium starter kit. It’s a whole set to get her started on her oily journey. The premium starter kit includes: 11 essential oils and a diffuser (which replaces candles and plug-in air fresheners). It’s a gorgeous set that can help with everything from wellness to sleep to skin care to digestion.
2. Bath bombs
Make these gorgeous Lavender bath bombs to give mom a spa day at home. These are so much better than the ones at Lush because they’re made without artificial dyes and preservatives. Wrap in a cellophane and tie with a cute bow.
Forget the department store perfume as a Mother’s Day present. The fragrances used in perfumes can contain hundreds of toxic chemicals, and manufacturers don’t have to disclose the ingredients because the scents are proprietary company information and thus exempt from having to be listed on the bottle.
Make mom a homemade perfume to store in her purse to use on the go. Made with just a few ingredients (and no toxic chemicals like department store perfume), and mom can even choose her favorite oil from the premium starter kit to use. Joy or Stress Away are great options for a DIY perfume.
4. Rose essential oil
Want to splurge on mom for Mother’s Day? Get her a bottle of Rose essential oil. The price is equivalent to a bottle of expensive perfume – but without the toxic chemicals. Rose essential oil is incredibly fragrant and excellent as a homemade perfume or even in the diffuser. It has one of the highest frequencies of any essential oil and excellent for emotional balance and wellness. Rose essential oil is also fantastic for skin care.
5. Orange and Cedarwood body scrub
Make this relaxing Orange and Cedarwood sugar body scrub with just a few ingredients. This luxurious scrub helps to nourish the skin and gently exfoliate dead skin cells to reveal gorgeous skin. Mom will love this DIY gift.
6. DIY homemade facial serum
Forget those expensive skin care products from the department store. Make mom her own DIY homemade facial serum with Rose, Frankincense, Myrrh, and Lavender essential oils to promote healthy-looking skin.
7. Lavender bath salts
Pamper mom with these homemade Lavender bath salts. Make a big batch that she can store in the bathroom and use again and again. This recipe calls for Lavender but you can use other essential oils like Joy or Stress Away too.
9. Coconut whipped body butter
10. DIY lip balm
Do you have multiple Mother’s Day Gifts (in-laws, aunts, friends or relatives)? Make a batch of this DIY lip balm in these inexpensive lip balm containers. It costs less than $0.25 per container – and that includes the prices of the container itself. You can make different flavors using – Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, etc. – and give a trio as a gift.
What’s your favorite homemade gift with essential oils to give to mom?
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE essential oil email course in order to learn the basics.
- Check out my FREE online webinars all about essential oils and this beginner’s guide to essential oils.
- Get my essential oils online course – complete with video tutorials, e-book and everything you need to get started with essential oils.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, and get a starter kit for 60% off retail prices. It’s the best deal around and a great way to get started with essential oils. Plus lots of freebies just for you!
More DIY Recipes You Might Like
Check out my book Natural Beauty Made Simple. It comes with 45 homemade skincare recipes with a set of printable labels and gift tags. You can download it instantly to your phone, computer or e-reader, so it’s portable and can go with you anywhere!
With this book, you’ll learn how to:
- Make your own organic beauty and skin care products for less than $25 a month!
- Learn simple techniques to make your own skincare – without the fuss of complicated recipes or hard-to-find ingredients
- Get tried-and-true recipes that work to nourish the skin and make it look more radiant than ever before
- Create beautiful gifts for friends and family with the printable labels and gift tags I’ve included with this book
FREE DIY Beauty Book
Get glowing skin and learn how to make your own DIY beauty products with simple ingredients from your kitchen. Plus, get my 7-day essential oils course to get gorgeous skin from the inside out.