Got essential oils? Want to make gifts for birthdays, hostess gifts, new baby gifts, new home gifts, celebrations, or just any occasion? Check out this ultimate guide to DIY Gifts You Can Make with Essential Oils. You’ll find gifts for him, for her, for babies and kids, and everyone on your list.
Plus, you’ll save money by making these cute holiday gifts yourself, while still using high-quality essential oils and other organic ingredients. For instance, make these organic DIY lip balms (great stocking stuffers) for just $0.24 a tube.
These gift ideas are great for friends, family, teachers, co-workers, kids’ classmates, and much more!
And check out 100+ DIY Beauty Recipes for more gift ideas.
DIY Bath and Body Gift Ideas
- 3-Ingredient Calming Lotion
- Beach Body Polish
- DIY Lavender Detox Bath Salts
- DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Lavender Coconut Body Butter
- DIY Lotion Bars
- Vanilla Bean Body Butter
- Exfoliating Grapefruit Sugar Scrub
- Homemade Sugar Scrub
- Key Lime Coconut Whipped Body Butter
- Melt Your Stress Away Vanilla Lime Sugar Scrub
- Mint Chocolate Body Butter
- Rosemary Peppermint Shampoo
- DIY Coffee Body Scrub
- DIY Coconut Brown Sugar Scrub
DIY Skin Care Gift Ideas
- DIY Facial Oil Moisturizer
- DIY Facial Serum
- DIY Detox Clay Mask
- DIY Facial Scrub
- DIY Exfoliating Facial Scrub
- DIY Face Wash
- Chocolate Peppermint Lip Balm
- Organic DIY Lip Balm for Just $0.24 a Tube
DIY Edible Gift Ideas
- Cranberry Orange Bread
- Healthy Butter Mints
- Peppermint Chocolate Truffles
- Herb-Infused Olive Oil
- Hot Cocoa Gift Mix
Diffusers & Necklaces
DIY Gift Ideas for Her
- Coconut Brown Sugar Scrub
- Homemade Perfume
- Orange and Cedarwood Sugar Body Scrub
- Lavender Bath Salts
- Better than Botox Facial Serum
- Aromatherapy Shower Steamers
DIY Gift Ideas for Men
- DIY Aftershave Spray
- DIY Beard Oil
- DIY Beard Balm
- DIY Poo Pourri (After You Poo Spray)
- DIY Shoe Powder
- DIY Body Wash
DIY Gift Ideas for Babies & Kids
- DIY Aromatherapy Play Dough
- Homemade Diaper Balm
- Natural Kids Toothpaste
- Lavender Bath Bombs (kids love to put this in the bath)
- DIY Bathtub Crayons
- DIY Monster Spray (for kids who are having trouble with sleep)
- Aromatherapy Friendship Bracelet
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE essential oil email course in order to learn the basics.
- Check out my FREE online masterclass all about essential oils and this beginner’s guide to essential oils.
- Get my essential oils online course – complete with video tutorials, e-book and everything you need to get started with essential oils.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, and get a starter kit for 60% off retail prices. It’s the best deal around and a great way to get started with essential oils. Plus lots of freebies just for you!
Did you try to make any of these DIY Gift Ideas with Essential Oils? Don’t forget to comment below to let me know how it went. You can also FOLLOW ME on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
More DIY Recipes You Might Like
- 10 DIY Mother’s Day Gift Ideas with Essential Oils
- 85 Clutter-Free Gift Ideas
- 10 Natural Cleaning Hacks for a Chemical-Free Home
Photo credit: Bigstockphoto.com / progressman
FREE DIY Beauty Book
Get glowing skin and learn how to make your own DIY beauty products with simple ingredients from your kitchen. Plus, get my 7-day essential oils course to get gorgeous skin from the inside out.
A huge list! Homemade Lemon Sugar Scrub is my favourite.
Great List! Thank you! The link for perfume solids might need to change! 🙂 I do love lasagne but not as a perfume 🙂
Tracey Black says
Thanks so much! The link must have changed. I will work on a DIY recipe to post here. It’s essentially the same as a lip balm but you add about 5-7 drops more of essential oils to get a more powerful scent: https://dontmesswithmama.com/diy-organic-lip-balm/
Diana S says
Hi! Thanks for these creative and unique holiday gift ideas essential post!
Tracey Black says
So glad you enjoyed the post. Thanks!
Thanks Thanks for your posts!
Do you have a Chocolate Toothpaste recipe for kids?
Tracey Black says
I don’t. My favorite toothpaste for kids is actually great for adults too. It’s called Thieves toothpaste from Young Living.