Forget those conventional hand soaps in stores. You can make your own DIY Foaming Hand Soap for way less money and with just a few simple ingredients.
This recipe includes coconut oil-based liquid castile soap and pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils. The end-result is a cheaper alternative to natural store-bought brands that cleans naturally and smells amazing. Plus, you can change up the essential oils in this recipe to customize your scent and even create blends for seasons. For instance, I like Lavender in the spring because it reminds me of spring flowers.
My whole family loves this hand soap and it works really well in getting dirt and grime from hands. Plus, it’s gentle and safe – even for little ones. I have a bottle of this DIY Foaming Hand Soap in every bathroom in my home, as well as my kitchen.
DIY Hand Soap Recipe
- 1/3 cup liquid unscented castile soap
- 10 drops essential oil (I like to use Thieves, Tea Tree or Lavender essential oils – where to buy)
- 1 tsp aloe vera juice (optional: helps to moisturize hands)
- Filtered or distilled water
- In a soap dispensing bottle, add water, castile soap, essential oils and aloe vera juice.
- Replace lid securely and shake vigorously for a few seconds.
- Use as needed.
FREE DIY Beauty Book
Get glowing skin and learn how to make your own DIY beauty products with simple ingredients from your kitchen. Plus, get my 7-day essential oils course to get gorgeous skin from the inside out.