Going gluten-free doesn’t mean you have to give up pizza. Check out these 25 Gluten-Free Pizza recipes that taste so good, you won’t even know it’s gluten free. Lots of options for different dietary needs – including Paleo, low carb and vegan.
Craving pizza? You don’t have to compromise taste with healthy options with these 25 Gluten-Free Pizza Recipes. They are all made with real food ingredients, with options for low carb, grain free, Paleo and even vegan. So whether you’re looking for a low-carb Fat Head pizza crust (seriously you need to try it – so delicious), cauliflower crust or traditional gluten-free crust that tastes just like traditional pizza you’ve got it here.
25 Gluten-Free Pizza Recipes
I get my baking supplies like baking soda, baking powder, vanilla extract, etc. either on Amazon or my local health food store usually. And if you’re really in a bind and just need an easy, ready-made mix to use… I’m a huge fan of Pamela’s Pizza Crust Mix.
Gluten-Free Pizza Recipes
- Gluten-Free Herb BBQ Chicken Pizza by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Gluten-Free Pizza Crust by Officially Gluten Free
- Gluten-Free Brown Rice Pizza Crust by Moon and Spoon and Yum
- Gluten Free Soaked Pizza Crust by Raia’s Recipes
- Easy Gluten Free Flatbread Tomato Basil Pizza by Fearless Dining
- Best Gluten-Free Pizza Crust by Allergy-Free Alaska
- Stuffed Crust Pizza by Divalicious Recipes
- The Ultimate Mexican Pizza by Vegetarian Gastronomy
Paleo and Grain-Free Pizza Recipes
- Coconut Flour Pizza Crust by Moon and Spoon and Yum
- Flatbread Pizza Crust by Personally Paleo
- Paleo Pizza Crust for Pizza Lovers by 24 Carrot Kitchen
- Paleo Low Carb Pizza Crust (4 ingredients) by Wholesome Yum
- Easy Homemade Grain-Free Mini Pizzas by Raia’s Recipes
- Almond Sweet Potato Flatbreads by The Lean Green Bean
Low-Carb Pizza Recipes
- Fathead Pizza Crust (made with 4 ingredients) by Wholesome Yum
- White Sauce Pizza with Low Carb Crust by Low Carb Yum
- Low Carb French Onion Pizza by The Delicious Crescent
- Low Carb Pizza with Fat Head Dough by Low Carb Yum
- Chicken Caesar Salad on Fathead Pizza Crust by Low Carb with Jen
- Low-Carb Cauliflower Pizza Crust by Living Sweet Moments
- Cauliflower Flatbread with Pesto and Parmesan by Savory Tooth
Vegan and Gluten-Free Pizza Recipes
- Red Lentil Flatbread by Moon and Spoon and Yum
- Gluten Free Vegan Pizza by Heartful Earth Cuisine
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust (3 Ways – Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free) by Tasting Page
Can You Freeze Gluten Free Pizza Dough?
You can freeze any kind of pizza dough in any quantity — just let it fully rise before you freeze it and then divide it into pieces portioned for single pizzas. The dough can be frozen for up to three months and just needs to be thawed in the fridge overnight before you use it.
Is Gluten-Free Pizza Lower in Carbs?
Generally speaking, no, it’s not. When compared head to head, common gluten-free products such as bread, snacks, cookies, and cakes actually have roughly the same number of calories, fat, and carbs as their gluten-filled counterparts. Some have less and some have more, but on average, it’s about equal.
But you can opt for low carb pizza crust, just make sure it fits your dietary needs.
Top Tips For Gluten Free Pizza Recipes
- You can get good quality basics for your pizza on Amazon or at your local health food store.
- Always use a preheated oven.
- Consider how gluten-free your kitchen is. Have you been preparing foods with wheat flour on the same surface? Avoid cross contamination by keeping work surfaces and utensils clean
- Let it ferment. With a gluten-free pizza crust, the starchy ingredients take some time to absorb the moisture from the wet ingredients. Therefore, allowing the mixture to ferment before baking, either at room temperature or in the refrigerator, is vital
- Baking twice is extra nice! Gluten free crust can lean towards the dry, so par bake it first, top it then return to the oven.
- Generously oil the baking surface
More Gluten-Free Recipes You Might Like
- 50+ Gluten Free Mexican Recipes
- 50+ Instant Pot Soup and Stew Recipes (Gluten-Free, Paleo, Whole30, AIP Options)
- 50+ Gluten-Free Asian Recipes – Chinese, Korean, Thai, Indian & More
- 50+ Healthy Grain Free and Gluten Free Breakfast Recipes
Want More Recipes?
Check out my new book, Gluten-Free, Real Food Recipes for Kids. I wrote this book with YOU in mind. Parents who want to provide kids with wholesome meals without artificial colors, preservatives and other additives. All the recipes are gluten-free – with many options for grain free or Paleo, dairy free, egg free and vegetarian.
What’s Included In This Book
It’s filled with 130+ pages of content and recipes, including:
- Real food nutrition 101
- Detailed information on how to properly soak and sprout nuts, beans, grains and seeds
- A guide on how to spot chemical additives and what to avoid
- Kitchen essentials and cooking tools
- Tips on how to get kids to become better eaters and help in the kitchen
- 70+ gluten-free recipes – such as snacks and appetizers, beverages, condiments and dressings, main meals, desserts and more
Photo credit: Bigstockphoto.com / Fascinadora, GabrielaLupu, Marina Andrejchenko, barbaradudzinska
FREE real food guide
Eat healthier in just 7 days with my real food guide and email course. You'll learn how easy it is to go gluten-free and still enjoy the foods that you love.