These grain-free cookies are so delicious and taste just like regular oatmeal raisin cookies – without gluten or oatmeal. I bet you won’t even miss it, so be sure to grab a glass of milk for dunking. These are perfect as a snack, treat or even as a breakfast cookie.
In addition to being tasty, these cookies are really versatile. Replace the raisins with chocolate chips or dried cranberries to make delicious grain-free holiday cookies or grain-free Christmas cookies.
Paleo Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 cup organic almond butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup organic raisins (or mini chocolate chips or dried cranberries)
- 1/3 cup raw or organic honey (or coconut sugar)
- 1 pastured or organic egg (or replacer such as Ener-G)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 tsp organic cinnamon
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
Tools & Equipment
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease cookie sheet with butter or parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Form tablespoon-sized balls and pat down to about 1/3-inch thickness. Lay out on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 min. Let cool and enjoy.
Makes about 24-28 cookies.
Pin It Here
Like this blog post? Pin it and share it!
p.s. Looking for tips to transition to a real food or healthy gluten-free lifestyle? Check out my free Real Food Guide email course and e-book.
FREE DIY Beauty Book
Get glowing skin and learn how to make your own DIY beauty products with simple ingredients from your kitchen. Plus, get my 7-day essential oils course to get gorgeous skin from the inside out.