Looking for a dairy-free whipped cream recipe? Learn how to make Coconut Whipped Cream with this tutorial. It’s delicious, easy and perfect for a light summer treat.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my affiliate disclosure.
This is a simple dessert that features fresh berries and coconut whipped cream. It’s a snap to make – just 4 ingredients – and it’s gluten free, grain free, vegan and dairy free.
This recipe is definitely a crowd pleaser. All of my kids gobbled this up and asked to lick the mixing bowl.
Where to Get Kitchen Pantry Essentials
More Coconut Recipes You Might Like;
Did you try this Coconut Whipped Cream? Don’t forget to rate the recipe and comment below to let me know how it went. You can also FOLLOW ME on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest to see what other fun things I’m getting up to.
Coconut Whipped Cream with Fresh Berries
- Open a can of refrigerated coconut milk or cream. Drain coconut water and save for later.
- Transfer coconut cream to a large bowl and add vanilla extract and sugar.
- Use a hand mixer or food processor to whip coconut cream to desired consistency.
- Wash and dry berries and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Add whipped coconut cream on top of the fresh berries.
Want More Recipes?
Check out my new book, Gluten-Free, Real Food Recipes for Kids. I wrote this book with YOU in mind. Parents who want to provide kids with wholesome meals without artificial colors, preservatives and other additives. All the recipes are gluten-free – with many options for grain free or Paleo, dairy free, egg free and vegetarian.
What’s Included In This Book
It’s filled with 130+ pages of content and recipes, including:
- Real food nutrition 101
- Detailed information on how to properly soak and sprout nuts, beans, grains and seeds
- A guide on how to spot chemical additives and what to avoid
- Kitchen essentials and cooking tools
- Tips on how to get kids to become better eaters and help in the kitchen
- 70+ gluten-free recipes – such as snacks and appetizers, beverages, condiments and dressings, main meals, desserts and more