Looking for a yummy treat for Valentine’s Day (or any time of the year)? Try this Strawberry Dark Chocolate Bark. Not only is it Paleo, but it’s also gluten-free and vegan too. Win!
And what’s so great about this recipe is that you can adjust the sweetness by going down to 2 tablespoons of maple syrup if you don’t want it as sweet. I often cut down on the natural sweeteners in a recipe because I find the chocolate chips more than make up for the sweetness.
Tip: You can keep this Strawberry Dark Chocolate Bark in the freezer to keep its shape and to make it last longer too.
I love making this Strawberry Chocolate Bark and gifting to teachers, neighbours, and friends. I’ve even made this bark and put into cellophane bags with a cute ribbon so the kids can gift homemade healthy treats for their friends at school for Valentine’s Day. That’s way better than the traditional candy that I know will be given out.
Chocolate Bark Toppings
- Chocolate chips
- Dried Fruit
- Try making patterns with melted chocolate
Looking for more wholesome snacks the family will love? Check out these favorites:
- Homemade Gummy Fruit Snacks
- No-Bake Paleo Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- Paleo Chocolate Peppermint Patties
- 12 Homemade Candy Recipes Made with Real Food Ingredients
Where to Get Kitchen Pantry Essentials
Did you try this Dark Chocolate Bark With Strawberries? Don’t forget to rate the recipe and comment below to let me know how it went. You can also FOLLOW ME on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest to see what other fun things I’m getting up to.
Delicious, easy and so impressive, this strawberry dark chocolate bark makes a great foodie gift!
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries quartered
- ½ cup of almond butter softened
- ½ cup of coconut butter softened
- 3 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 2 heaped tablespoon of mini dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon of shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon of freeze-dried strawberries crushed
- pretty thick now.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment or silicone liner.
- Pour the strawberry –almond-coconut mix onto the prepared cookie sheet and with a spatula,
- spread it as thinly as possible.
- Top with shredded coconut, crushed freeze dried strawberries and mini chocolate chips.
- Freeze for 15 to 20 minutes or until firm.
- Break into pieces and enjoy with a glass milk of choice.
- Store leftovers in an airtight glass container in the fridge or freezer.
This Paleo Dark Chocolate Strawberry Bark can be made with frozen strawberries as well. Let it thaw and then drain the excess liquid
FREE real food guide
Eat healthier in just 7 days with my real food guide and email course. You'll learn how easy it is to go gluten-free and still enjoy the foods that you love.