Interested in ordering Young Living essential oils? Who you order from matters. Find out why, and learn how to get the most savings, check out the deals, and get your questions answered on how it all works.
Ready to Order?
It’s really easy to order from Young Living. Just add the products you want to your shopping cart, and check out. You can shop directly at youngliving.com (just be sure to use my member number 1596978 as the enroller/sponsor) or use one of the links below to shop, and I’ll get the credit (thank you!) and you’ll get access to all of my resources too (keep reading to learn more) and free gifts from me.
- Shop essential oils, diffusers, oil collections, and starter kits (the premium starter kit is a great deal at 60% off retail)
- Shop Savvy Minerals clean makeup
- Shop Young Living natural, clean skincare
- Shop Thieves cleaning products
- Shop Thieves laundry products
- Shop Young Living dental care
- Shop Young Living baby and kids products
- Shop Fall Diffuser Scents (to replace candles and air fresheners)
Unlock the 24% Off Discount
There are two ways you can unlock the 24% off discount:
- Spend 100 PV on any products (each item has PV and you’ll see that when you shop)
- Add products on Subscribe to Save (the Autoship program where you can have items you pick delivered to you at 1, 2, and 3 month intervals) for any amount. You can change your Subscribe to Save products at any time too
Once you’ve unlocked the 24% off savings you’ll be able to enjoy the discount on future orders too! If you spend 100 PV, you’ll having the discount for 12 months. If you get on Subscribe to Save (STS), you’ll have the discount as long as you’re on the auto ship program (that could even be a just a bottle of Lemon oil on STS every 3 months.
You don’t have to do both to unlock the 24% discount. Just pick one… though I do recommend Subscribe to Save because you earn points on your order if you spend over 50 PV. Keep reading…
*If you live outside the US, there are different ordering options but they are very similar. Just reach out and I’d be happy to help.
- Spend 100 PV and get free shipping (US orders only)
- Get freebies from Young Living when you spend 190, 250 or 300 PV. These are updated monthly but are usually oils, supplements, skin care products, and more and have huge value – like $100+ worth of products for free. Just email me (email@example.com) if you want to know what the specials are this month
- Get on Subscribe to Save (the optional autoship program) for at least 50 PV and you can earn 10% back on your order. If you decide to stay on STS monthly, you’ll earn up to 25% back in points. Subscribe to Save is optional but it’s a great way to earn back points, which are used like cash to get pretty much anything from Young Living for free
- Consider a starter bundle like the premium starter kit, which includes 12 oils, a diffuser, Thieves hand sanitizer, Thieves spray, and 2 NingXia Red packets. It’s a great deal at 60% off retail + you unlock the 24% off discount on future orders. You can get this starter bundle (or an alternate bundle like the Feather the Owl with KidScents oils – most of them are 50% off retail) and add on anything additional that you want and still get that 24% off savings
- Need help choosing what products to order? Just email me (firstname.lastname@example.org). I’d be happy to help. A few of my favorites that EVERYONE should try are Thieves Household Cleaner (it’s a concentrate and you add just one capful to a large spray bottle with water to clean pretty much everything in your home), NingXia Red (it’s an antioxidant drink that also supports the immune system), and Sulfurzyme Powder (an MSM supplement that’s amazing for skin, hair, nails, and joints)
Free Gifts for You
When you use my link to place an order of any amount, you’ll get my free e-books Naturally: A Starter Guide to Essential Oils + A Guide to the Young Living Business.
When you spend 100 PV or more, you’ll get the free e-books + a goodie bag from me with a roller bottle set, oil bag, diffuser jewelry, and recipe book so you can make your own roller bottles with essential oils. Or you can get $25 back in product credit from me (international customers who spend 100 PV or more will have this option).
Team Community + Other Perks
Remember when I mentioned earlier that IT MATTERS who you get started with?
When you sign up with me, you join our 12,000+ community and will get access to all our team resources, classes, training, plus I will personally help you to learn how to use the oils. You won’t be doing this alone. You’ll get a ton of support and resources to help you on this journey… both in-person and online.
In addition, you’ll be able to make new friends and feel like you’re part of a tribe who gets you on this wellness journey. Let me just tell you that has made all the difference for me… to know I’m not doing this alone. And you’ll have it too!
Here’s what you’ll get on our team:
- New friends
- Local and online events, including team retreats
- Team Facebook groups
- Team exclusive training and events that you won’t get anywhere else
- Weekly calls
- Classes and updates via text
- Giveaways and contests to get free products, oil accessories, product credits, etc.
- Business training (class scripts, social media, videos, resources, photography and images, weekly Zoom calls) – this is totally optional and not at all required
- And so much more!
Resources for You
- Want to learn the basics of essential oils? Sign up for my free Essential Oils Masterclass (watch from the comfort of your own home) or my free 5-day Essential Oils Email Course.
- Want to attend a class to learn more? Check out my Instagram for upcoming classes and learn how to use oils for everything from cleaning to beauty and more!
- Interested in learning about the Young Living business? Check out this post and then email me to chat.
Why Choose Young Living?
One of the most important things I’ve learned in my journey to healthy living is that it’s not just what something is – it’s where it comes from, how it’s grown, and how it’s processed. Just like we go to the farmers market to buy our food and want to know who grows our food, I wanted to know where my oils were coming from.
I did many hours of research to find an essential oil company that I felt I could trust with my family’s health. Young Living is that company. They have been around for more than 20 years and the only essential oil company that owns farms all over the world (including France, Oman, Ecuador, and here in the U.S.) and oil distilleries. In fact, Young Living built the first essential oil distillery in the U.S.
Their commitment to quality is called Seed to Seal. They have set the highest standards for planting, harvesting, and distilling on the farms they own and co-op. And best of all, you can see it first hand. Young Living customers are encouraged to visit the farms (I’ve been to four myself) to experience Seed to Seal.
Why Can’t I Just Buy Oils on Amazon or the Health Food Store?
The essential oils at the health food store are simply not the same quality as Young Living. Many have been adulterated with synthetic chemicals or contain cheap essential oils produced from crops with pesticides. Check the labels – they typically say not for “internal use” or “do not put directly on the skin”. I even challenge you to smell the difference. Peppermint, for instance, shouldn’t smell sweet or like candy. It should smell like a fresh-cut herb. When you compare Young Living’s Peppermint with another company – there’s simply no comparison.
And Amazon is no better, unfortunately. There are some imposter oils that are labeled Young Living, when actually they are diluted or replaced with fake oils. Yes, really. Young Living does NOT sell oils on Amazon. You can only get them direct from the company itself or through an independent distributor (like me).
Here are just a few testimonials from our customers:
“I’ve been using Young Living oils for a year now and I love them! We have stayed healthy all winter by diffusing Thieves. My grandchildren are now sleeping through the night because of their sleepy time spray. I now clean without chemicals and feel good about keeping my family chemical free.” – Karen W.
“Since I started diffusing essential oils in my classroom two months ago I’ve noticed my energy level improving and my students are always excited to come to class and see what our room will smell like each day. I have started to use homemade cleaners in my classroom to keep us both healthy and safe. I feel confident that I am doing good for myself and my kids by using Young Living essential oils each day.” – Steph C.
“I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Young Living oils! I have bought lots of other oils over the years but nothing compares to the top quality of Young Living. I clean houses for a living and you can bet I use them for everything! The Thieves line of products are just outstanding! My grandkids beg for me to put Lavender in their hair after a shower! I’m still learning so much about how to use these beautiful oils. Can’t say enough great things about them!.” – Leah J.
“I’m so excited to have my oils for my family and myself. I love them when I clean my bathroom, kitchen, and living room, when my family needs help with immunity boosting, and for cooking. I don’t think there isn’t an area of my life that has not changed to the better with my oils!” – Becky C.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Is there an order minimum?
No. You can order anything you want at any price. If you want to unlock the 24% off discount, you just need to either spend 100 PV or more on your first order or add any product for any amount on Subscribe to Save (the autoship program) at either 1, 2 or 3 month intervals.
For example, you could buy just a bottle of Lemon oil and put it on Subscribe to Save for every 3 months to unlock the 24% off discount. You could buy additional products and still get that 24% off discount as long as you are on Subscribe to Save.
If you spend 100 PV, you’ll unlock the 24% off discount for 12 months.
2. What is Subscribe to Save?
Subscribe to Save (formerly known as Essential Rewards) is an optional autoship program. You can unlock the 24% off discount when you get on Subscribe to Save. You’ll have the option to choose any products you want to auto ship at 1, 2 or 3 month intervals. You can also remove or add items and change the intervals you want to receive them.
When you spend at least 50 PV on Subscribe to Save, you can earn 10% back on your order. If you decide to stay on STS monthly, you’ll earn up to 25% back in points. Subscribe to Save is optional but it’s a great way to earn back points, which are used like cash to get pretty much anything from Young Living for free.
Subscribe to Save is a great way to make the switch to natural products over time. For instance, you could ditch household cleaners one month and opt for Thieves Household Cleaner, then the next month switch out bath and body products, then the month after that supplements.
3. I don’t really want to sell essential oils. Do I have to sell Young Living products to get the 24% off discount?
Absolutely not. You don’t ever have to sell or do the business. It’s an option if you like, but not a requirement. Since there is no monthly order requirement you can simply just order whenever you and your family need it.
4. Is there a referral program?
Yes! While it’s not a requirement at all to sell or do the business, it’s an option. When you place your first order, you’ll create an account and will be given a referral link you can use to share with family and friends. You can earn 25% on their orders for the first 3 months, and then 4-8% after that + qualify for other bonuses and commissions. The only think you need to do is get a Business Essentials Kit for $29.95, which comes with all the resources you need to start sharing. I’ve got more information at the How to Make Money with a Young Living Business, or email me at email@example.com if you have questions.
(Don’t Mess with Mama Founder and Young Living Crown Diamond)
p.s. I’m also a San Diego Young Living Essential Oils independent distributor with local classes, support and resources. If you live in the Southern California region, I teach San Diego essential oil classes – including Carlsbad, Orange County and other areas. Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to find classes near you.
I also have local Hawaii essential oils classes as well as classes by associate members all over the US and International. Email me at email@example.com for more details.
Photo credit: Groworkspace, Life Steps app, OuterGain