Learn why the premium starter kit from Young Living is the best introduction to the world of essential oils. I’ll share tips on how to use the oils in the bundle, along with money-saving tips to help you get the best deal.
- Ready to order your essential oils? Order your premium starter kit here for 60% off retail (the discount is already include in the price shown). You can also shop for more starter bundles that are 50-60% off retail. Make sure my member number (#1596978) is shown as the referral number so I can send a welcome gift to you.
- Want to learn the basics of essential oils? Sign up for my free Essential Oils Masterclass (watch from the comfort of your own home) or my free 5-day Essential Oils Email Course.
- Want to attend a class to learn more? Check out my Instagram for upcoming classes and learn how to use oils for everything from cleaning to beauty and more!
- Interested in learning about the Young Living business? Check out this post and then email me to chat.
Why Choose Young Living?
One of the most important things I’ve learned in my journey to healthy living is that it’s not just what something is – it’s where it comes from, how it’s grown, and how it’s processed. Just like we go to the farmers market to buy our food and want to know who grows our food, I wanted to know where my oils were coming from.I did many hours of research to find an essential oil company that I felt I could trust with my family’s health. Young Living is that company. They have been around for nearly 30 years and the only essential oil company that owns farms all over the world (including France, Oman, Ecuador, and here in the U.S.) and oil distilleries. In fact, Young Living built the first essential oil distillery in the U.S.Their commitment to quality is called Seed to Seal. They have set the highest standards for planting, harvesting, and distilling on the farms they own and co-op. And best of all, you can see it first hand. Young Living members are encouraged to visit the farms (I’ve been to four myself) to experience Seed to Seal.
Why Can’t I Just Buy Oils on Amazon or the Health Food Store?
The essential oils at the health food store are simply not the same quality as Young Living. Many have been adulterated with synthetic chemicals or contain cheap essential oils produced from crops with pesticides. Check the labels – they typically say not for “internal use” or “do not put directly on the skin”. I even challenge you to smell the difference. Peppermint, for instance, shouldn’t smell sweet or like candy. It should smell like a fresh-cut herb. When you compare Young Living’s Peppermint with another company – there’s simply no comparison. And Amazon is no better, unfortunately. There are some imposter oils that are labeled Young Living, when actually they are diluted or replaced with fake oils. Yes, really. Young Living does NOT sell oils on Amazon. You can only get them direct from the company itself or through an independent distributor (like me).
The Starter Kit – Most Affordable Option
Ready to get started with essential oils? Get the premium starter kit. Why? It’s the best introduction to oils… and the best deal too.There’s literally 100+ uses for the starter kit and I’ll show you how to use it. I’ll share diffuser recipes, roller ball recipes, cleaning recipes and so much more! One 5 ml bottle contains 75 drops of essential oil. I typically use 2-3 drops of oil per use, sometimes less. I use about 5 drops in my diffuser. So you can see that a little goes a long way.
The premium starter kit is also the best deal. You get 12 oils, a diffuser, and other goodies for just $165. That’s like paying less than $10 per bottle and just $45 for the diffuser. You also get 24% off future purchases too. Think of it like Costco, but way better and there are no monthly minimums or fees. At retail, this set would be over $400! So that’s a 60% savings just by getting this starter set.
What’s in the Premium Starter Set:
- 12 (5 ml) bottles of essential oils: Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, PanAway, Thieves, Citrus Fresh Vitality, Raven, DiGize, Peace & Calming and Valor. Plus a bonus bottle of the popular Stress Away blend.
- The desert mist diffuser (or you can upgrade diffuser styles for an additional fee)
- Two Aroma Glide roller fitments (to turn any oil into a roll-on)
- Thieves Hand Cleaner (to clean on the go like door handles, restaurant tables, airline tray tables, etc.)
- A Thieves Hand Purifier (to use on the go to keep hands clean)
- Two NingXia Red 2 oz samples (an antioxidant drink concentrate that’s a great supplement for supporting health and wellbeing)
The premium starter kit is like an all-in-one kit for the whole family. It also includes a diffuser. Plug it in next to your bed, add water and about 10 drops of essential oils like Peace & Calming and you’ll have the best sleep ever. It’s great for the kids too to help them sleep.
- Frankincense – it’s like Spanx for your face it helps so much with fine lines and brightening the skin. I use it to make my own facial serum that’s way better than the serums at the department store
- Lavender – it’s like the Swiss-Army knife of oils. When you don’t know what to use, reach for Lavender. So good for sleep, relaxation, skin issues, and so much more. I even use it to dab on blemishes to get rid of them faster.
- Peppermint – amazing for digestion but can also be used in cooking and baking (like 2 drops in a batch chocolate brownies is all you need). Most peppermint oil out there is not made for internal use – that’s a red flag it isn’t pure. So love that I can use this one for consumption.
- Lemon – use it to replace your lemon juice in water because it’s made from the rinds (not the juice). It’s high in d-limonene – which is an antioxidant – and helps to clean the body out. Definitely good for internal use and smells great in the diffuser. Combine lemon and peppermint in the diffuser when you need to get work done or for homework time for the kids.
- Valor – this blend is made with black spruce, camphor, blue tansy, frankincense and geranium. It’s the perfect blend to help calm those anxious feelings – like getting on a plane, doing a big presentation, or doing anything when you’re feeling nervous. It really helps to calm the nerves. Use Valor + Frankincense together for an extra boost of courage and calm.
- Peace & Calming – this blend is made with tangerine, orange, blue tansy, ylang ylang and patchouli. It’s amazing for feeling calm when things are chaotic. I use it on my kids too when they’re acting a bit crazy. I also love P&C + Lavender in the diffuser at night. We all sleep like a baby with this combo.
- Stress Away – this blend is made with copaiba, lime, cedarwood, vanilla, ocotea, and lavender. It’s made to help chill you out. I love this one when I’m at the theme park at the kids and the lines are packed. It just helps to melt all the stress away. It also smells amazing as a perfume or cologne. So ditch the department store fragrances and use this instead.
- DiGize – this blend is made with tarragon, ginger, peppermint, juniper, fennel, lemongrass, anise and patchouli. This blend is amazing for digestion. It works so fast to help calm an upset stomach – from eating junk food or just something that doesn’t agree with your stomach.
- Citrus Fresh – this blend is made with orange, tangerine, grapefruit, lemon, and spearmint. It’s so good in water like lemon and has a sweetness to it because of the spearmint. Put it in your iced tea – so good! You can even use it to make marinades and salad dressings.
- Raven – this blend is made with camphor, lemon, wintergreen, peppermint and eucalyptus. Use it to make a homemade chest rub to calm coughs or even in the diffuser when you’re feeling congested. It’s also great for use in the bath – use 1 cup of epsom salts, 1 tsp coconut oil + 5 drops of Raven and put in the bath. It’ll feel like you’re in the spa.
- PanAway – this blend is made with wintergreen, helichrysum, clove and peppermint. It’s SO good for soothing sore and tired muscles. I love it after a workout or when my back feels achy.
- Thieves – this blend is made with cinnamon, clove, rosemary, eucalyptus and lemon. It’s great for immune support (perfect this time of year when things are going around). Put a drop on a spoonful of honey and take internally (soothes sore throats too) or add a drop to a cup full of warm water and drink as a wellness tea. It’s also great in the diffuser too – it smells like cookies. So ditch those pumpkin spice candles and air fresheners and use this instead.
I’m sure you’ve seen cheap oils at Target, Wal-Mart or even the health food store. Well, here’s the thing… most of them are made with chemical solvents or have additives and fillers so it’s not even 100% real essential oils. You definitely get what you pay for. Trust me, I’ve made that mistake before (buying cheap oils and diffuser on Amazon) and found out the hard way. You want quality oils and that’s what you’ll get with Young Living!
You can even upgrade diffusers too like this Aria diffuser (with a wooden base and glass dome) that retails for $300 but you can get it along with the 12 oils and other goodies for just $280. Shop here for the Aria premium starter kit.
Bonus Gifts for You
Anyone who enrolls with a Premium Starter Kit will get these gifts for FREE:
- Diffuser jewelry (put oils on it and enjoy your oils on the go)
- Set of roller ball bottles + carrying case
- Reference guide to help you use your oils + DIY recipe book
- 2 free e-books you can start reading even before your oils get delivered
- Access to our exclusive member community – including local and online events, team calls, member testimonial library and so much more
- Unlimited support by phone, email, and text
Or you can opt for $20 back in Paypal, Venmo or product credit with Young Living. It’s your choice.
*These gifts are only eligible for US residents. If you are outside of the US and order the premium kit you will get a $20 Young Living product credit plus my e-book emailed to you.You also get access to our team exclusives – which you can’t find anywhere else.
When you sign up with me, you join our 14,000+ member community. We’ve got members all over the world. You’ll be able to make new friends and feel like you’re part of a tribe who gets you on this wellness journey. Let me just tell you that has made all the difference for me… to know I’m not doing this alone. And you’ll have it too!Here’s what you’ll get on our team:
- New friends
- Local and online events
- Team Facebook groups
- Team exclusive training and events
- Weekly calls
- Classes and updates via text
- Team website with FAQs, online courses
- Business training (class scripts, social media, videos, resources, photography and images, weekly Zoom calls)
- And so much more!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Do I have to get a premium starter kit?
No, you can order anything from Young Living. In my opinion, the premium starter kit is the best deal (60% off retail) and the best introduction to essential oils, but you can customize your order and exactly what you want.
Here are some ideas:
- Shop essential oils, diffusers, oil collections, and starter kits
- Shop Savvy Minerals clean makeup
- Shop Young Living natural, clean skincare
- Shop Thieves cleaning products
- Shop Thieves laundry products
- Shop Young Living dental care
- Shop Young Living baby and kids products
There are 2 ways you can get 24% off off the retail price:
- Spend 100 PV or more on your first order
- Add any product for any amount on Loyalty Rewards (the monthly subscription program). For example, you could buy just a bottle of Lemon oil and put it on Loyalty Rewards to unlock the 24% off discount. You could buy additional products and still get that 24% off discount as long as you are on Loyalty Rewards. If you spend 100 PV, you’ll unlock the 24% off discount for 12 months.
2. What is Loyalty Rewards?
Loyalty Rewards (formerly known as Essential Rewards) is an optional monthly subscription program. You can opt in to it when you order your premium starter kit, and your kit purchase will count as the first subscription. You’ll earn 10% in points, which you can use like store credit to get free products from Young Living. You’ll be able to switch up your order each month to anything you want. Just order at least 50 PV to earn points, and after 3 months, you’ll start earning 20% back on your orders. After 24 months on Loyalty Rewards, you’ll earn 25% back in points.
You can cancel Loyalty Rewards at any time, and there’s no fee to cancel. Give it a try for a few months to see how you like it. I can make suggestions on what to order based on your needs. Loyalty Rewards is a great way to make the switch to natural products over time. For instance, you could ditch household cleaners one month and opt for Thieves Household Cleaner (definitely put this in your month 2 order – read more about it here), then the next month switch out bath and body products, then the month after that supplements.
3. Do I have to sell Young Living?
Absolutely not. You don’t ever have to sell or do the business. It’s an option if you like, but not a requirement. But you may find as you start using the products that you naturally share with friends and family. It’s easy to upgrade to a Business Essentials Kit to start earning commissions.
4. Is there a referral program?
Yes! While it’s not a requirement at all to sell or do the business, it’s an option. When you place your first order, you’ll create an account and will be given a referral link you can use to share with family and friends. You can earn the 25% fast start bonus on their orders for the first 3 months, and then 4-8% after that + qualify for other bonuses and commissions.
In addition, if you use your referral link to share the premium starter kits with friends and family, you’ll earn an additional $25 starter kit bonus for each person who gets a kit. In a nutshell, that’s $50 ($25 starter kit bonus + 25% fast start bonus) on each premium starter kit. If 4 people get a kit, that’s $200 back to you, which helps to cover the cost of your kit plus the cost of the Business Essential Kit.
The only thing you need to do is get a Business Essentials Kit for $29.95, which comes with all the resources you need to start sharing. I’ve got more information at the How to Make Money with a Young Living Business, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
(Don’t Mess with Mama Founder and Young Living Crown Diamond)