Have You Considered a Young Living Business?I was introduced to essential oils through a friend, and I absolutely fell in love with them. I used them to make my own household cleaners, DIY beauty products, and so much more (check out my tutorials and recipes on how to use essential oils here). I found that I saved so much money by making my own products AND cut out toxic chemicals lurking in my home. Win-win! And since I loved them so much, I started sharing them with my friends and family. Then it happened. I got my first check from Young Living. It felt so natural to share my love for essential oils with others, and I was getting paid to do it. That’s when I started looking into the business opportunity with Young Living. I was able to set my own hours and work the business at home, even with three young children. Rather than work 40-60 hours at a corporate job where I had to put my kids in daycare or after-school care, I was able to build my Young Living business at home and on MY time. I still worked 25-30 hours a week at home, but I got to choose my work time. I didn’t need a babysitter to watch my kids. I regularly taught classes out of my home or local venues with my kids in tow. Let me be really clear… this is not a get-rich-quick thing. It takes work, focus, and dedication but the time spent on my Young Living business has been so worth it for my family. Like I said, I spent 25-30 hours a week (and still do) building my Young Living business with team calls, in-person classes, social media, etc. It all just depends on your income goals. Ready to learn how you can do this too and what it takes to get started?
Why Start a Young Living BusinessThere are so many reasons, but here’s a few to start:
- Help others lead a more natural, healthy lifestyle
- Just $14.95 to become a brand partner
- Be your own boss
- No employees
- No inventory
- No shipping
- No required monthly minimums
- No pressure to make quotas or sales
- Ideal for stay-at-home parents
- Great way to get family or friends to do the business with you
- Ideal for health and wellness professionals who want to expand their customer base (yoga instructors, fitness trainers, gym owners, chiropractors, naturopathic doctors, nutritionists, health coaches, etc.)
- Qualify for company retreats and travel opportunities
- Professional development
- Work at your own pace
- Set your own hours
- Tax write-offs
Income Disclosure StatementThere’s so much more, but I’m keeping this simple for you. But do know that you can also advance in rank with the company and qualify for all-expense paid company retreats, generational commissions and so much more! One of my favorite things to show people who are interested in starting a Young Living business is the average monthly income by rank (2022 income disclosure statement).
|Rank||Average Annual Income|
|Royal Crown Diamond||$1,684,354|
Ultimate Guide on How to Start a Young Living Business
1. Become a Brand PartnerYou can become a brand partner with Young Living for a one-time fee of $14.95. This fee includes a 3 month subscription to myyl.com so you can create your own Young Living website and create bundles of products that make sharing super easy. You’ll also get print booklets on how to start and grow your Young Living business. Click here to become a brand partner (be sure to use my member number 1596978 as both the enroller and sponsor). With me as your enroller/sponsor, you’ll get access to all our of team’s resources, classes, business building materials, team calls, and so much more! Add other products to your first order – like a diffuser, Thieves essential oil, Thieves household cleaner, etc. Check out the Young Living website for their products or ask me and I can help you put together a bundle for your needs. If you spend 100 PV or put any product on subscription, you’ll unlock the 24% off discount. An even better deal? Get the premium starter kit, which includes 12 oils, a diffuser, and other goodies. This kit is worth over $300 – so it’s about 60% off retail and the best deal all around. Consider getting Loyalty Rewards – the optional subscription program – when you sign up. You earn 10-25% back in points when you spend at least 50 PV. You can even earn a FREE diffuser on your 2nd Loyalty Rewards order of 50 PV or more (USA and Canada only). You can use points like cash to get pretty much anything from Young Living for free. It’s a free program and you can cancel anytime (no fee). Plus each month you could qualify for freebies from Young Living too.
2. Get Coached to Build Your Business! Join Our TeamWhen you sign up with me, you join our 10,000+ member community. We’ve got members all over the US… and the world. You’ll be able to make new friends and feel like you’re part of a tribe who gets you on this wellness journey. Let me just tell you THAT has made all the difference to me… to know I’m not doing this alone. So join me and let’s do this! Here’s what you get when you join with me:
- Exclusive team calls, events and training
- Online mentorship
- New friends
- Local and online events
- Social media training
- Weekly calls and meetings
- Photography and graphics
- And so much more!
3. Use Your OilsGet started on any set of Young Living products, so you can begin to build up your own testimonials on the products. Your own testimonials are the best ways you can promote these products to friends, family, etc. As you start sharing, you can simply share your referral link for others to use to shop. When you sign up with me, I will gift you reference materials to get you started so you can build up a knowledge-base. I’m here to help and support you too. But do you need to know everything? Absolutely not! No one expects you to be an expert. Even I’m still learning, and I’ve been using the oils for nearly two years. But you do want to take every chance to use the oils so you can talk about them with others. And I recommend you take every opportunity to share your testimonials. Be sure to keep it above the wellness line. We don’t need to focus on sickness or disease. We have so much to talk about with wellness, cleaning, beauty, cooking and so much more. I make it a point to use my essential oils in public. I’ll apply my Stress-Away roll-on while waiting in line at the grocery store. I use Thieves hand spray to clean my kids’ hands at birthday parties. I diffuse oils when I have guests over at my house. And I even post pictures of myself using essential oils on Facebook. This is not selling. This is just me using my oils. And believe me, people will start asking about them. So what do you do then?
4. Share Your Referral LinkRather than carry an inventory of products, you help others sign up for their own Young Living account (just share your referral link) and you’ll earn a commission on each sale. You don’t have to ship, fulfill, or handle customer service. Rather you share your referral link, and Young Living handles the rest. You can focus on education and helping them learn how use their oils. There are so many ways to share and teach others about oils and your new Young Living business:
- Post, reel, story, or video on social media showing how you use your oils and Young Living products. Talk about how it’s helping you – maybe with sleep, focus, relaxing after a long day. Ask a question for put a poll to see if anyone is interested in getting help. You can then start up a conversation and then share your referral link.
- Teach a class in your home or via a Zoom call (we have everything you need to do it). Just set a date on your calendar, invite your friends, and use our class materials from start to finish. This could be as simple as three friends around a kitchen table, or a packed room of 20 or more. Do what feels natural for you. I personally love just sitting around my kitchen table and passing the oils around for people to try out. You can even just schedule a 1:1 with a friend who can’t make it to a class. At the end of the class, tell them how to order and give your referral link.
- Use your oils and Young Living products when you’re out and about. Bring out that Stress Away roller and use it at the school pick-up line. Someone will ask you about it and before you know it, you’ll be sharing your referral link.
- Host a vendor booth at a school bazaar or local craft fair. Showcase a theme of Young Living oils and products and let people try them out. Let them buy the products with your referral link and have it shipped directly to their door.
- Make DIY gifts with oils and Young Living products for teachers, family, and friends for the holidays. This is a great way to let others know you have a Young Living business. Include a notecard on how to order more products with your referral link.
- Let others know you are starting a Young Living business. Do a social media post or send a text to a friend who you think might be interested. Let them know they can order through you and get our team’s amazing resources – like our private Facebook group, team calls, etc. Your friends and family want to support you, but they may not even know you’ve got a Young Living business if you don’t tell them.
5. Earn MoneyYoung Living’s compensation plan is very generous, and the best part about it is that you have the ability to earn an income. So how does that work? In a nutshell, you earn a 50% fast start commission on anyone you enroll for the 1st month (USA and Canada only; other countries earn 25% fast start commission). You’ll then earn 25% fast start commission on the 2nd and 3rd month of anyone you enroll, and after 3 months you’ll earn a 4-8% commission, depending on where they are in your organization or downline. In addition, you’ll earn $25 on the 1st month of anyone you enroll who gets a starter bundle (discounted sets from Young Living). There are a few more details to the compensation plan that you can read about here. Here’s an example (for USA and Canada): If you enroll 3 friends with the premium starter kit (the cost is $165 but the PV is 100), you’ll earn $75 per friend ( 50% on the 100 PV value of the order + $25 for the starter kit) = $225 total. That’s just with 3 friends. Enroll 10 people with the premium starter kit, and you could earn $750. That’s just for sharing your referral link. You can take as long as or as little to enroll others. It’s completely up to you. Teach others you enroll to do the same and you could earn even more and build your team.
6. Get a Free DiffuserWhen you place your 1st Young Living order, you’ll have the option to join Loyalty Rewards, a subscription program from Young Living. Let me tell you why you want to get on Loyalty Rewards:
- You can even earn a FREE Desert Mist diffuser on your 2nd Loyalty Rewards order of 50 PV or more (USA and Canada only)
- You’ll start accumulating rewards points (10-25% on your qualifying order of 50 PV or more) for everything you buy
- You can use points like cash to get pretty much anything from Young Living for free
- It’s a free program and you can cancel anytime (no fee)
- Each month you could qualify for freebies from Young Living when you spend 100, 190, 250 or 300 PV (like more points, products, and more!)