Get a healthy serving of both fruit and vegetables with this delicious Apple Carrot Raisin Gluten Free Muffin Recipe. Both kids and adults will love it.
Start your weekend with this Apple Carrot Raisin Gluten-Free Muffin recipe. These gluten-free muffins are simply scrumptious and taste just like carrot cake. And the kids love it – without really knowing they’re getting a healthy serving of fruit and vegetables in just one muffin.
And the best part is that this recipe is made with real food ingredients and no refined sugar. You can make your own gluten-free flour recipe or you can buy online.
Top Tip For Making This Gluten Free Muffin Recipe;
- I like to make a double batch on the weekend so we can enjoy them as an on-the-go breakfast during the week when we’re short on time for school. This Apple Carrot Raisin Gluten-Free Muffin recipe also freeze well to enjoy later.
So grab yourself a tall glass of raw milk or hot tea to enjoy with these gluten-free muffins.
Where to Get Kitchen Pantry Essentials
Did you try this gluten free muffin recipe? Don’t forget to rate the recipe and comment below to let me know how it went. You can also FOLLOW ME on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest to see what other fun things I’m getting up to
- 2 cups of all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 eggs or equivalent egg replacer I use Ener-G
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup of finely shredded organic carrots
- 1 cup organic raisins
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp unfiltered raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil
- 1 tsp organic ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C degrees.
Mix together all of the wet ingredients with an electric mixer
Slowly add dry ingredients until mixed well.
Pour into greased muffin pan or cupcake liners about 3/4 full.
Cook for about 15 minutes until a skewer comes out clean.
Photo credit: DepositPhotos.com / manyakotic
Sign up to get a FREE copy of my e-book, The Essential Home: Quick Start Guide to DIY - available exclusively to subscribers.
You'll also get weekly updates with the latest DIY tutorials, natural health tips, and real food recipes.