I know what you’re thinking. You can buy essential oils anywhere, right? Yes, you can. But you may not be getting what you think.
You see, many of the essentials oils found in health food stores, specialty stores, boutiques and even online stores are NOT 100% essential oils. Or they may be grown in one state or country (and possibly exposed to pesticides and other toxins) and processed in another area. You never really know what you’re going to get.
Why I Choose Young Living Essential Oils
Young Living Essential Oils are 100% pure therapeutic-grade essential oils. They set the standard for purity and authenticity. They carefully monitor every step of the production of their oils from Seed to Seal – from the time the first seed is planted to the time the bottle is sealed.
How to Buy Young Living Essential Oils
Become a Wholesale Member to get the best deal on your oils. Keep reading for benefits of wholesale membership, my free gifts to you and monthly promotions from Young Living.
Benefits of a Wholesale Membership
- 24% off retail prices
- No required selling (just agree to order a minimum of $50 per YEAR (that’s just a couple bottles of oil)
- No required monthly minimum purchase
- Like a wholesale buying club – similar to Costco or Sam’s (but you don’t pay extra for the membership – your first order applies to the $50 per year minimum to qualify for wholesale membership)
- Comes with a LIFETIME membership
- Qualify for the Premium Starter Kit – the best deal with Young Living. Get $300 worth of essential oils and other goodies for just $150. Retail customer do not qualify for this deal
When you sign up to become a Wholesale Member you can choose an enrollment kit to get started with Young Living Essentials. I recommend the Premium Starter Kit.
The Young Living Premium Starter Kit
Here’s what’s included in the Premium Starter Kit ($300 retail value but wholesale members can get it for JUST $150):
- The Everyday Oils collection – 10 of the most popular essential oils from Young Living, including (all 5 ml bottles) Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, PanAway, Thieves, Purification, Joy, Melaleuca (tea tree) and Stress Away.
- A home diffuser (retail value $96 – this is a staple in our home)
- Essential oils user’s guide
- Citrus Fresh 5-ml bottle
- AromaGlide Roller Fitment (to turn any oil into a roll on)
- Two sample packets each of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves (for you to share with your friends!)
- Two NingXia Red 2-oz. samples (energy support)
You can also choose the following Premium Starter Kits:
Military Starter Kit – $150
Same as the Premium Starter Kit with AromaEase in place of Frankincense
Thieves Starter Kit – $150
Essential oils users’ guide, 5 ml bottle of Citrus Fresh, AromaGlide roller fitment, 10 sample packets (not bottles) of essential oils, two NingXia Red 2 oz. samples, Thieves 15ml essential oil blends, Thieves AromaBright Toothpaste, Thieves Mouthwash, 2 Thieves Cleaners, 2 Foaming Hand Soaps, 2 Thieves Sprays and 2 Thieves Purifiers.
NingXia Red Stater Kit – $150
Essential oils users’ guide, 5 ml bottle of Citrus Fresh, AromaGlide roller fitment, 10 sample packets (not bottles) of essential oils, two NingXia Red 2 oz. samples, NingXia Red 2 pack, (30) NingXia Red Singles (2 fl. oz. ea.) and NingXia Nitro.
FREE Bonus Gifts to You
And if you order either of the Premium Starter Kits, Military Starter Kit, Thieves Starter Kit or NingXia Red Starter Kit, I’ll personally send you a Welcome Package with the following free bonus gifts ($45 value):
- Pocket Reference Essential Oils guide book
Essential Oils for Babies guide
- All About Thieves Guide
- Homemade Peppermint Breath Spray
- My full length e-book - Gluten Free, Real Food Recipes for Kids – in digital format to read on a Kindle, laptop, desktop, iPad or any e-reader
- Silver Pendant Diffuser Necklace
PLUS, 1:1 phone call or FB chat with me to help you use your oils. I want to help you with your oily journey. You can also invite friends and family to this Facebook group to introduce them to oils too and I’ll help you sign them up and will show you how to get your oils for FREE.
*These gifts are only eligible for US residents. If you are outside of the US and order the premium kit you will get a $15 Amazon gift card plus my e-books email to you in lieu of these gifts.
** If you do not finalize your enrollment with a premium starter kit in the same month you start the enrollment process, you will not be eligible for a goodie bag.
In addition to my free bonus gifts to you, Young Living is offering an amazing deal this month. That’s a TON of freebies and gifts to you just for signing up. It’s easy to get $190 PV (personal volume) when you sign up. This is TOTALLY OPTIONAL but it’s a great deal so take advantage of it while you can.
Save Even More
The premium starter kit is $150 (that’s an amazing deal for 11 oils, diffuser and other goodies). You can enroll in Essential Rewards (auto-ship program) to earn 10-20% back on your oils and get discounted shipping. You’ll have the option to chose an Essential Rewards kit at sign up – I really like the Thieves Essentials kit (perfect for trying out all the Thieves products) and the Home Essentials kit (great for trying Thieves products and Ningxia Red).
How to Sign Up as a Wholesale Member
1. Click over to the Sign-Up page.
2. Select “Sign up as: Young Living Wholesale Member”.
3. The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you. But if not, enter 1478552 for sponsor and 1596978 for enroller.
4. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. The reason you are asked to list your social security number is for tax purposes. If you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living will never share this info with anyone.
5. Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils.
7. Set up your *optional* Essential Rewards Program (ER). You are NOT required to enroll in this program. This is a rewards program to earn money to pay for your oils. At this point, you can skip this step by selecting: ‘No, thank you. I plan on enrolling in the Essential Rewards Program later’.
You can also opt to Buy Retail (I recommend wholesale over retail for the savings alone – 24% off retail pricing).
Join the Don’t Mess with Mama Essential Oils Facebook Group - learn how to use essential oils, get DIY cleaning and beauty recipes with essential oils, find out about natural remedies and much more in this 1,000+ member group.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please see all my disclosures and disclaimers, including Amazon and other affiliate partners.
DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Don’t Mess with Mama is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here. Any statements or claims about the possible health benefits conferred by any foods or supplements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.