Gluten-Free Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
Looking for a delicious gluten-free mac and cheese recipe? You've got to try this one-pot meal in less than 20 minutes. This Gluten-Free Instant Pot Mac and Cheese recipe is so easy to make... and rich and creamy too.
Servings: 8 servings
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
Add all ingredients except the cream cheese, shredded cheese, and milk in the inner pot.
Close the instant pot lid and turn pressure valve to seal. Cook on manual high pressure for 6 minutes.
Allow for a quick pressure release and then add in the remaining ingredients, stirring in the cream cheese and cheese to melt with the pasta, and then adding in the milk a little at a time.
Serve in a large bowl or platter and garnish with grated cheese and fresh parsley.
- Remember it takes about 10-12 minutes for the Instant Pot to reach pressure, so this entire dish takes about 20 minutes from start to finish.
- You can replace the pepperjack cheese with sharp cheddar cheese if you want to mild version of this recipe.
- As a garnish, you can replace the sharp cheddar cheese with grated parmesan cheese.
- For a crispy crust, put the mac and cheese in an oven-safe dish and turn the oven on broil. Replace the garnish with about 1/2 to 1 cup of parmesan and sprinkle on top of the mac and cheese. Broil for 2-3 minutes or until the top is crispy.
Calories: 552kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 63mg | Sodium: 384mg | Potassium: 94mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 810IU | Vitamin C: 2.5mg | Calcium: 376mg | Iron: 1.6mg