Hawaiian Ahi Tuna Poke Bowls
This is a quick meal you can make in less than 30 minutes. You can even make the rice while you prep the toppings for the poke bowl.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 lb sushi-grade ahi tuna cut into 1/2 to 3/4-inch cubes
- 3 tbsp Tamari gluten-free soy sauce or Coconut Aminos
- 1 ½ tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 2 green onions sliced
- 2 cups white rice cooked
- 2 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cucumbers sliced
- 1 avocado chopped
- 1 carrot shredded
- 2 tbsp furikake (sesame seed and seaweed seasoning) or dried seaweed
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
In a mixing bowl, add tuna, sesame oil, rice vinegar, Tamari or Coconut Aminos and sriracha. Stir well and leave on the side to assemble poke bowls immediately, or store in the refrigerator until ready.
To assemble poke bowls, add 1/2 cup rice to a bowl, then top with salad greens, 1/4 poke mixture, green onions and your favorite toppings.
Calories: 557kcal | Carbohydrates: 75g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 43mg | Sodium: 835mg | Potassium: 437mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 2535IU | Vitamin C: 2.1mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 2.3mg