Cool down with this refreshing Strawberry Mint Moscow Mule. It’s a twist to a traditional Moscow Mule made with simple, healthy ingredients. It’s perfect for an outdoor party or summer BBQ.
Moscow Mules are a year-round favorite cocktail that’s really easy to make. I’ll show you how to do it and how to make it with a twist… with strawberries and fresh mint. It tastes really refreshing so it’s perfect for a summer BBQ, brunch with friends, or poolside party.
Make a charcuterie tray with deli meat, fresh fruit, nuts, and cheese for a light appetizer to serve with these delicious cocktails.
What Fruit to Use
The base recipe uses strawberries, but you can swap them out with blueberries, raspberries, or even fresh-cut mango, pineapple or watermelon. Use about 1/4 cup of fresh or frozen fruit (just let it defrost for a few minutes).
What Ginger Beer to Use
Use your favorite ginger beer for this recipe. Just be mindful if you use one that has alcohol in it, then you may want to reduce or even omit the vodka in this recipe.
What Vodka to Use
Use your favorite vodka for this recipe. I prefer Tito’s Vodka as it is gluten-free and just an all-around great-tasting vodka.
Or you can easily be make it without the alcohol for a mocktail treat that anyone can enjoy.
How to Adjust the Sweetness
You can opt for a sugar-free ginger ale (I prefer ginger ale sweetened with stevia) to use instead, or use a bit less ginger beer to cut down on the sweetness.
If you prefer more sweetness, you can add a splash of lemonade.
How to Make This Cocktail Stronger
Opt for a ginger beer with alcohol in it, or add more vodka to make this cocktail a bit stronger.
Can You Add Essential Oils
Yes, you can add essential oils to this white sangria recipe to give it a boost of flavor. Essential oils that would work well are lime and lemon. Be sure to use essential oils that are labeled for dietary use. This is the only brand of essential oils I recommend for cooking and making cocktails .
How to Make This Moscow Mule
1. In a tall glass, add ice to fill half the glass. Add 3 slices strawberries and 1 sprig of mint. Add vodka.
2. Add juice of 1/2 lemon. Optional: Add 1 drop of lime essential oil.
3. Add 1/2 can ginger beer or ginger ale.
4. Stir well. Garnish with fresh mint and a slice of lime.
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE essential oil email course in order to learn the basics.
- Check out my FREE masterclass all about essential oils and this beginner’s guide to essential oils.
- Get my essential oils online course – complete with video tutorials, e-book and everything you need to get started with essential oils.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, and get a starter kit for 60% off retail prices. It’s the best deal around and a great way to get started with essential oils. Plus lots of freebies just for you.
More Recipes You Might Like
Strawberry Mint Moscow Mule
- 2 tall glasses
- 3 fresh-sliced strawberries
- 2 oz vodka
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 can ginger beer or ginger ale
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- . In a tall glass, add ice to fill half the glass. Add 3 slices strawberries and 1 sprig of mint. Add vodka.
- Add juice of 1/2 lemon. Optional: Add a drop of lime essential oil.
- Add 1/2 can ginger beer or ginger ale.
- Stir well. Garnish with fresh mint and a slice of lime.
Want More Recipes?
Check out my new book, Gluten-Free, Real Food Recipes for Kids.
I wrote this book with YOU in mind. Parents who want to provide kids with wholesome meals without artificial colors, preservatives and other additives.
All the recipes are gluten-free – with many options for grain free or Paleo, dairy free, egg free and vegetarian.
What’s Included In This Book
It’s filled with 130+ pages of content and recipes, including:
- Real food nutrition 101
- Detailed information on how to properly soak and sprout nuts, beans, grains and seeds
- A guide on how to spot chemical additives and what to avoid
- Kitchen essentials and cooking tools
- Tips on how to get kids to become better eaters and help in the kitchen
- 70+ gluten-free recipes – such as snacks and appetizers, beverages, condiments and dressings, main meals, desserts and more
FREE real food guide
Eat healthier in just 7 days with my real food guide and email course. You'll learn how easy it is to go gluten-free and still enjoy the foods that you love.