Spaghetti squash is delicious and can replace spaghetti pasta in your favorite Italian dishes. Try this Spaghetti Squash with Browned Butter Sauce recipe.
Have you ever tried cooking with spaghetti squash? It’s absolutely delicious. It easily replaces spaghetti pasta in your favorite Italian dishes.
This Spaghetti Squash With Browned Butter Sauce Is Easy Peasy!
Now this Spaghetti Squash with Browned Butter Sauce and Parmesan Cheese recipe is so simple to make, yet it will easily please the pickiest palate. Both kids and adults will love it. In fact, my middle son gobbled it up and I (very unlady like) licked my plate clean, literally. But I didn’t feel too guilty – this dish is pretty healthy and gluten free.
Where to Get Kitchen Pantry Essentials
I get my kitchen pantry supplies like sea salt, black pepper, spices, coconut oil, and other essentials either on Amazon or my local health food store.
p.s. Looking for tips to transition to a real food or healthy gluten-free lifestyle? Check out my free Real Food Guide email course and e-book.
More Spaghetti Squash Recipes You Might Like;
Did you try this Spaghetti Squash With Browned Butter Sauce? Don’t forget to rate the recipe and comment below to let me know how it went. You can also FOLLOW ME on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest to see what other fun things I’m getting up to.
Pre-heat oven to 400°F/200°C
- Cut squash in half and scoop out the seeds.
- Place squash face down on a large pan and cook for about 20-35 minutes or until the squash is soft.
- Use a fork to loosen squash to create noodles, scoop out and toss the squash shell. Set the squash noodles aside.
- Heat a cast iron skillet to medium heat. Add butter and garlic, and let the butter brown for about 2-3 minutes. Be careful not to burn the butter.
- Turn off the heat and toss in the spaghetti squash noodles. Cover noodles completely with the browned butter sauce.
- Add Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Garnish with parsley.
Equipment & Tools
FREE real food guide
Eat healthier in just 7 days with my real food guide and email course. You'll learn how easy it is to go gluten-free and still enjoy the foods that you love.