This homemade pumpkin spice coffee creamer is full of your favorite fall flavors to give your morning coffee a delicious kick . Made easily in minutes using wholesome ingredients, it’s hard to believe it’s refined sugar-free.
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer vs. Store Bought
Pumpkin spice lattes and Fall go hand in hand but that also means Starbucks and sugar do too. Not anymore. Now you can create your favorite hot drink using this sugar-free pumpkin spice coffee creamer.
Made using real pumpkin puree, this homemade pumpkin spice coffee creamer means you can avoid the Starbucks queue and the expensive artificial versions from the store. Instead, in just 15 minutes you can be enjoying a comforting cup of pumpkin spiced coffee without leaving your cosey kitchen. Not to mention the delicious aroma that will fill your home for added wholesome fall vibes.
Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
If you have a spare 5 minutes, making your own pumpkin pie spice blend will take this recipe to the next level. My homemade pumpkin pie spice is super easy to make but tastes miles better than store bought and contains no hidden nasties such as preservatives or sugars.
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer Step-by-Step
1. Add all the ingredients except the vanilla into a medium saucepan over low to medium heat.
2. Bring to a boil stirring periodically.
3. Once at a boil, remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla.
4. Allow to cool and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
How to Use Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
Add 1-2 tbsp of this coffee creamer to your black coffee for a delicious pumpkin spice creamy flavor.
There are other ways to add a little pumpkin spiced joy to your day. For example, you can add this creamer to your hot chocolate, cup of tea, or drizzle over your morning oatmeal. For a delicious chilled drink, try adding the creamer to this pumpkin spice frappe recipe instead.
What Else Can I Make With Pumpkin Puree?
As this recipe only requires 2 tablespoons of pumpkin puree, there are several ways you can use the rest. A few favorites include Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins which will be a guaranteed hit with kids, as well as adults or these Low-Carb Pumpkin Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting, make the perfect pairing to your coffee.
How to Make This Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer Dairy Free?
Although one of the main ingredients in this coffee creamer is heavy cream it is still possible to make it dairy free. Switch out the milk and cream for a dairy-free alternative such as unsweetened cashew, almond or coconut milk. For extra dairy-free deliciousness top your pumpkin spiced coffee with my whipped coconut cream and homemade pumpkin spice.
Can I Use a Different Sweetener?
Yes! You can swap out the monk fruit sweetener for raw honey, maple syrup, coconut sugar or your other favorite natural sugar. You can usually do a 1:1 swap with the measurement but add a little and sweeten to your taste.
You can also use stevia but just remember it’s highly concentrated so you likely only need a few drops compared to the monk fruit sweetener.
- Don’t over boil your creamer, heat just enough for the cream to infuse with the spices
- If you are using dairy free milk such as cashew or almond, it may take a little longer to infuse and won’t be as thick.
- Always check the label of your pumpkin puree to ensure theres no hidden additives or sugars. Good pumpkin puree should only contain pumpkin.
- After storing in the fridge give the creamer a good shake before using as the spices may settle at the bottom.
More Fall Recipes You Might Like
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
- Medium saucepan
- Mason jar or glass jar to store creamer
- Add all the ingredients except the vanilla into a medium saucepan over low to medium heat.
- Bring to a boil whisking periodically.
- Once at a boil, remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Allow to cool and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- To use, add 1-2 tbsp to your coffee and enjoy!
FREE real food guide
Eat healthier in just 7 days with my real food guide and email course. You'll learn how easy it is to go gluten-free and still enjoy the foods that you love.