Live in Quezon City, Manila, Davao City, Caloocan, Cebu, Zamboanga, Taguig, Antipolo, Pasig or anywhere in the Philippines? Interested in essential oils or Young Living? Let me help guide you.
Hey friend, I’m Tracey Black. I was in your shoes a few years ago. I was interested in essential oils but I didn’t know anyone who could help me. I wanted someone to help cut through all the noise and teach me how to use essential oils. So that’s what I can do for you.
I’ve been using essential oils for over 6 years and have used them for cleaning, beauty and skincare, immune support, digestive support, wellness and so much more. When I first got started, I had no idea how much essential oils could help my family. So I’m going to help to short-cut that for you so you can get the most information without feeling overwhelmed. I’m all about keeping it simple.
Let me tell you a little more about me… I’m a crown diamond with Young Living and have been to several of the Young Living farms located all over the world, including Utah, Idaho, Hawaii, Ecuador, Spain, Canada, and Australia. It’s pretty amazing to be a part of a company that invites members to visit it’s farms to see how essential oils are made.
If you’re just getting started with essential oils and want to learn more, be sure to check out my Beginner’s Guide to Essential Oils. I’ll personally help guide you on what essential oils are, how they’re made, why investing in quality essential oils are important, and some sample DIY recipes to get you started.
Not only is it important to know where your oils are from and how they’re made, but it’s also important to be a part of a community that is dedicated to helping you learn how to use the oils too. Keep reading to learn more.
Philippines Young Living Essential Oils – Classes and Support
If you’re in the Philippines and interested in learning more about essential oils, we host monthly classes in our Facebook group and have lots of educational resources too, like DIY recipes, tips and tricks, and ways to save money with essential oils.
Here are some topics we’ve covered:
- Basics of essential oils
- How to use essential oils safely
- Essential oils for kids / babies
- Healthy swaps
- Beauty and skin care
- Non-toxic cleaning
- Women’s hormones
- Oils for emotions
- And so much more!
Join us at our next class. It’s free to join! Just request to be added here.
Our classes are online so you can learn on the go and on your time. We focus on helping Filipina moms and families find more natural solutions and remedies.
Best Way to Get Started with Essential Oils
Ready to get started with essential oils? There are a couple of options:
1. Premium Starter Kit
The Premium Starter Kit is the best way to do it. So why get a kit? It’s so versatile! You can use it for everything from skin care to wellness to cleaning to body care to sleep and even getting the kids to calm down before bed. There’s literally 100+ uses for the starter kit and I’ll show you how to use it. I’ll share diffuser recipes, roller ball recipes, cleaning recipes and so much more! One 5 ml bottle contains 75 drops of essential oil. I typically use 2-3 drops of oil per use, sometimes less. I use about 5 drops in my diffuser. So you can see that a little goes a long way.
This starter kit is also the best deal. You get 11 oils, a diffuser, and other goodies for just ₱9,180.00 PHP – which is 50% off retail prices. That’s like paying less than ₱600 per bottle and just ₱2,580 for the diffuser. You also get wholesale membership (to get 24% off future purchases) for free. Plus, there are no monthly minimums or fees.
What’s included the Premium Starter Set:
- 11 (5 ml) bottles of essential oils: Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, PanAway, Thieves, Citrus Fresh Vitality, Raven, DiGize, and Copaiba. Plus a bonus bottle of the popular Stress Away blend
- The desert mist or dew drop diffuser diffuser (your choice)
- Aroma Glide roller fitment (to turn any oil into a roll-on)
- Two NingXia Red 2 oz samples (an antioxidant drink concentrate that’s a great supplement for supporting health and wellbeing)
- 10 pack of mini bottles and product cards to share oils with friends and family, or even just make oils to take on the go in your purse or backpack
2. Basic Starter Kit
Get a Basic Starter Kit for just ₱2,580. It includes a 5 ml bottle of Stress Away, 2 NingXia Red samples and the 10 mini bottles and product cards. It’s a great way to get started, but I suggest adding a diffuser so you can really enjoy the benefits of essential oils. A diffuser disperses oils into the air through cold mist and it’s a great way to keep your immune system healthy, balance mood and emotions, keep you focused and on task (great for homework time), fantastic for sleep (just put it next to the bed).
Not all diffusers are the same. I’ve made the mistake of buying inexpensive diffusers at the store, and they always break within a month or two or they don’t disperse much oil into the air. Getting a quality diffuser is really important. Young Living diffusers have a 1-year product warranty so that means if anything happens to your diffuser, Young Living will replace it. And yes, they do have a local office in the Philippines too.
One option is to add the Sweet Aroma diffuser set (which includes the diffuser and a 5 ml bottle of Lemon) for ₱2,280. That along with the Basic Start Kit is just ₱4,860 with a diffuser, 2 bottles of oil, and the other goodies that come in the kit.
Bonus Gift for You
I’ll give you ₱1,265 PHP in product credit with Young Living or via Paypal when you get a premium starter kit (or ₱765 if you get the basic kit with the Sweet Aroma diffuser set). You can use that to cover your shipping or get some starter supplies like roller bottles. I show you so many ways you can save on beauty, skincare, cleaning, etc. with this kit. It’s an amazing investment in your health.
When you sign up with me, you join our 14,000+ member community. We’ve got members all over the world. You’ll be able to make new friends and feel like you’re part of a tribe who gets you on this wellness journey. Let me just tell you that has made all the difference for me… to know I’m not doing this alone. And you’ll have it too!
Here’s what you’ll get on our team:
- New friends
- Local and online events
- Team Facebook groups
- Team exclusive training and events
- Weekly calls
- Classes and updates via text
- Team website with FAQs, online courses
- Business training (class scripts, social media, videos, resources, photography and images, weekly Zoom calls)
- And so much more!
Order Your Premium Starter Kit TODAY
Here are just a few testimonials from my members:
“I’ve been using Young Living oils for a year now and I love them! We have stayed healthy all winter by diffusing Thieves. My grandchildren are now sleeping through the night because of their sleepy time spray. I now clean without chemicals and feel good about keeping my family chemical free.” – Karen W.
“Since I started diffusing essential oils in my classroom two months ago I’ve noticed my energy level improving and my students are always excited to come to class and see what our room will smell like each day. I have started to use homemade cleaners in my classroom to keep us both healthy and safe. I feel confident that I am doing good for myself and my kids by using Young Living essential oils each day.” – Steph C.
“I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Young Living oils! I have bought lots of other oils over the years but nothing compares to the top quality of Young Living. I clean houses for a living and you can bet I use them for everything! The Thieves line of products are just outstanding! My grandkids beg for me to put Lavender in their hair after a shower! I’m still learning so much about how to use these beautiful oils. Can’t say enough great things about them!.” – Leah J.
“I’m so excited to have my oils for my family and myself. I love them when I clean my bathroom, kitchen, and living room, when my family needs help with immunity boosting, and for cooking. I don’t think there isn’t an area of my life that has not changed to the better with my oils!” – Becky C.
How to Order Young Living Essential Oils
1. Go to the Young Living website. This link will take you directly there. Or if you go to YoungLiving.com be sure to click Become a Member at the top. Choose Philippines as your home country.
2. Choose Wholesale Membership (so you can get the Premium Starter Kit). Fill in your country and language. Be sure my member ID (1596978) is filled in as the enroller AND sponsor. This is how you’ll be able to join my team, get our team exclusives and get your free bonus gift.
3. Choose your starter kit. I suggest the Premium Starter Kit with the Desert Mist Diffuser.
4. Choose Essential Rewards. It’s hands-down the best thing ever. You don’t have to buy anything else right now. You’ll get 10 ER points (like $10 to use for a future purchase) and a free oil or gift from Young Living usually worth $10 or more. So that’s $20 back just for selecting it. Next month, you can change your order and add anything you want totaling $50 PV. I can help make suggestions based on your needs. You can cancel at anytime. It’s not a requirement to join Essential Rewards but a great way to earn some additional freebies right away.
5. Add any other products you want. Again, if you do this, I suggest getting on Essential Rewards but it’s totally up to you.
6. Complete the checkout with your name, shipping address, and payment information. For the Commissions Processing information, you can just choose “Individual – no SSN required”. This field can be changed later if you decide to share oils or do the business. There’s no requirement to sell or do the business. This is just an option.
7. Once you’re all done, you’ll get an email confirmation. I’ll reach out to you shortly thereafter to get you plugged into our team resources and follow up with you about your bonus gifts.
Order Your Premium Starter Kit TODAY
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Why should I become an Young Living Wholesale Member?
In addition to the wholesale pricing (24% off retail price), you also have the option of sharing the oils with your friends and family in order to earn commissions and participate in promotions for free oils. If this is something you are considering, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will be more than happy to help you get started!
2. Is there a monthly order minimum?
No. You do not have to order monthly in order to benefit from being a Wholesale Member.
3. I don’t really want to sell essential oils. Do I have to sell Young Living products to be a Wholesale Member?
Of course not. Since there is no monthly order requirement you can simply just order whenever you and your family need it. There is no requirement to have a business.
4. What do I need to do to get started?
To begin as a Wholesale Member, you start with buying an enrollment kit. Just choose a diffuser option, and then you’re set. This is the same kit I purchased to get started on my essential oil journey.
5. What is Essential Rewards?
Essential Rewards (ER) is an optional loyalty program. When you join, you’ll start accumulating rewards points (10-25% on your qualifying order and every monthly order) for everything you buy, which can be used to get free products on future orders. You can join the ER program later – but believe me, this is great to join from the get-go. Young Living has oils for hormone support like Progessence Plus and DragonTime, supplements like NingXia Red, Thieves laundry soap, and even toothpaste (trust me, Thieves toothpaste will change your life).
Order Your Premium Starter Kit TODAY
Photo credit: Bigstockphoto.com / Alessandro Biascioli