Make your own Paleo Mocha Frappe Coffee Drink just like the local coffee shop but without the refined sugar and other additives.
Paleo Mocha Frappe
Looking for a Paleo alternative to those blended coffee drinks in the local cafes? It’s really easy to make your own, plus you can avoid the sugars (or worse sugar substitutes), milk solids, artificial flavors, preservatives and other additives (such as xanthan gum, which is often added to keep the milk and coffee from separating).
This Paleo Mocha Frappe coffee drink recipe is simple and calls for real food ingredients.
- Raw honey – powerful antibacterial properties
- Organic coconut milk – rich in fibre and multiple vitamins including vitamins C and B1
Where to Get Kitchen Pantry Essentials
More Drinks You Might Like;
- Healthy homemade hot chocolate
- Homemade peppermint hot cocoa
- Super easy turmeric latte
- Dandelion vanilla chai latte
Did you try this Paleo Mocha Frappe Coffee Drink Recipe? Don’t forget to rate the recipe and comment below to let me know how it went. You can also FOLLOW ME on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest to see what other fun things I’m getting up to.
- 1/2 cup your favorite coffee chilled or room temperature (I like this organic, fair-trade coffee)
- 1/4 cup organic coconut milk or try it with raw or organic full-fat milk if you can have dairy
- 2 tbsp raw honey or try it with organic maple syrup
- 2 cups of ice
- 1 tbsp organic unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp organic vanilla extract
Photos credit: DepositPhotos.com / bangkokhappiness