Gluten free or Paleo? Don’t miss out on the 4th of July festivities just because you can’t eat gluten or grains.
Check out these delicious Paleo and Gluten Free 4th of July Recipes the whole family will enjoy. From side dishes to main meals to desserts, you’ll find tasty replacements for your favorite 4th of July foods made with real food ingredients.
Paleo and Gluten Free 4th of July Recipes
1. 3-Ingredient Fruit Flag by Health, Home & Happiness.
2. Star-Spangled Coconut Cream Tart (also paleo and dairy-free) by Real Food Forager.
3. Homemade Garlic Dill Pickles by Tasty Yummies.
4. Paleo Bacon Cheeseburgers by Clean Eats in the Zoo.
5. Jalapeno Chickpea Lentil Burgers with Sweet Mango Avocado Pico by Ambitious Kitchen.
6. The Best Homemade Healthy BBQ Sauce (paleo too) by Primally Inspired.
7. Gluten-Free Mac N’ Cheese by Meal and a Spiel.
8. Cauliflower “Mac N’ Cheese” (vegan) by Fooduciary.
9. Horseradish Potato Salad Bliss by Gluten Free Goddess.
10. Bacon-Wrapped Caramelized Sesame Asparagus by How Sweet It Is.
Get a copy of my e-book 10 Beauty Hacks from Your Kitchen + my essential oils email course for FREE!
In my email course, you'll learn the basics of essential oils, how to use them, and easy DIY recipes you can make to save money!