Not feeling well? Check out these 35+ natural remedies for colds and flu that you can make with simple ingredients in your kitchen.
Not feeling well? Or nursing a sick kid… or worse a husband with a man cold?
Check out these 35+ Natural Remedies for Colds and Flu. You can make these natural remedies with simple ingredients from your kitchen to boost your immune system, give natural relief for cold and flu symptoms, and help nourish your body to speed recovery.
35+ Natural Remedies for Colds and Flu
About the Ingredients
- Garlic is an amazing antiviral and can help with colds, flu and stomach flu.
- Honey is antibacterial and excellent in fighting infections. It’s excellent for colds, flu, cough and sore throats.
- Turmeric is high in antioxidants and helps to fight inflammation. It’s perfect for colds, congestion, headache and sore throats.
- Elderberries are high in vitamins A and C, and help to boost the body’s immune system.
- Ginger is high in vitamin C and magnesium, and excellent for colds, cough and congestion
- Lemons are loaded with vitamin C in the juice, and antioxidants in the rind. They are antibacterial and antiviral – which is great for colds and flu.
Natural Remedies for Colds
- Homemade Elderberry Cold and Flu Gummies
- Honey Lemon Ginger Elixir – Natural Cold Remedy
- How to Fight a Cold and Win
- 5 Foods to Fight a Cold Without Medicine
- Natural Flu and Cold Remedies
- Natural Remedies for the Common Cold
- Top 5 Tips to Recover from a Cold
- Cinnamon Honey Remedy for Colds
- How to Fight a Cold Naturally
- How to Get Rid of a Cold With Homemade Super Tonic Cold Remedy
Natural Remedies for the Flu and Stomach Flu
- Rehydrating Electrolyte Drink for Colds, Flu and Stomach Flu
- Homemade Electrolyte Popscicles
- Colds + Flu Fighting Formula
- Cold n’ Flu Tea Soother
- 3 Herbal Teas to Soothe Cold and Stomach Flu Symptoms in Kids
- Honey Fermented Garlic – Natural Cold and Flu Remedy
- Cold & Flu Busting Elixir
Natural Remedies for Cough
- Instant Pot Elderberry Syrup
- Homemade Cough Drops and Cough Drop Lollipops
- Homemade Slippery Elm Cough Drops
- Homemade Elderberry Syrup
- Stopping the Cough, Naturally
- Sage and Honey Cough Syrup
Natural Remedies for Immune Support
- How to Make Homemade Bone Broth
- Immune Boosting Foods to Keep Healthy this Season!
- Boost Your Immune System with Fire Cider Master Tonic
- Recovery Soup for Colds and Flu
- How to Make a Master Tonic
- Easy Immune Support Tincture
- Hot Garlic Ginger Lemonade
Natural Remedies for Fever
Natural Remedies for Sore Throat
- DIY, Herbal Immune-Boosting Sore Throat Tea
- Bust that Sore Throat and Hacking Cough
- Elderberry Herbal Tea
What are your favorite natural remedies for cold and flu?
Photo credit: Bigstockphoto.com / BondDLegion, Seva_Blsv
FREE real food guide
Eat healthier in just 7 days with my real food guide and email course. You'll learn how easy it is to go gluten-free and still enjoy the foods that you love.