Check out the top 50+ Instant Pot Soup and Stew recipes for quick, delicious meals you can serve up to your family in less than an hour. There are gluten-free, Paleo, Whole30 and AIP options.
It does’t matter what time of year it is… soup or stew in the Instant Pot is always a good idea. Why? For one, it’s so easy to make. Just add the ingredients, press a button, and DONE! It’s unbelievable how easy it is to get quick, nutritious meals on the table with the Instant Pot. That’s why I rounded up these 50+ Instant Pot Soup and Stew Recipes – all made with real food ingredients, as well as gluten-free and Paleo options.
If you’re just getting started with the Instant Pot, check out my quick start guide Top 10 Instant Pot Tips and Tricks You Need to Know.
50+ Instant Pot Soup and Stew Recipes
Here’s a round-up of the best Instant Pot soup and stew recipes that feature real food ingredients. All recipes are gluten free (or can easily be made without gluten), as well as Paleo, Whole30 and AIP friendly.
Instant Pot Vegetable Soup Recipes
- Instant Pot Minestrone Soup by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Gluten-Free Cream of Mushroom Soup by Wholesome Yum
- Quick & Easy Potato Soup in the Instant Pot by Raia’s Recipes
- Instant Pot Cheesy Cauliflower Potato Soup by Homemade Food Junkies
- Creamy Cauliflower Soup by Easy Family Recipes
- Instant Pot Winter Vegetable Soup by Raising Generation Nourished
- Instant Pot Summer Vegetable Soup by Raising Generation Nourished
- Instant Pot Tomato Soup by Raising Generation Nourished
- Pickled Carrot Soup with Bacon by The Primal Desire
- Instant Pot Beet Borscht by The Primal Desire
- Delicious Instant Pot Borscht by Instant Pot Eats
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Spice and Sweet Potato Soup by Stay Snatched
- Quick & Easy Italian Farmhouse Vegetable Soup by Instant Pot Eats
Instant Pot Chicken Soup Recipes
- The Best Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup By Sidewalk Shoes
- Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Soup in the Instant Pot by Raia’s Recipes
- Crock Pot Chicken Kale Soup Recipe by Low Carb Yum
- Instant Pot Chipotle Chicken and Vegetable Soup by Raising Generation Nourished
- Instant Pot Chicken Dumpling Soup by Zenbelly
Instant Pot Beef Soup Recipes
- Instant Pot Meatball Soup by Recipes to Nourish
- Instant Pot Paleo Hamburger Soup by Predominantly Paleo
- Instant Pot Italian Wedding Soup by Dr. Karen S. Lee
- Instant Pot Taco Soup by Don’t Mess with Mama
Instant Pot Mexican-Inspired Soup Recipes
- Chicken Tortilla Soup by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Whole30 Creamy Taco Soup by The Movement Menu
- Instant Pot Low Carb Taco Soup with Cream Cheese by Low Carb Yum
- Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup by Real Simple Good
- Instant Pot Smoky Mexican Chicken Soup by Kitchen Stewardship
- Instant Pot Whole30/Paleo Chicken Tortilla-less Soup by 40 Aprons
- Vegetarian Lentil Tortilla Soup by Peas and Crayons
Instant Pot Asian-Inspired Soup Recipes
- Instant Pot Beef Pho by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Vietnamese Beef Stew Pho Noodle Soup by Delightful Plate
- Instant Pot Egg Roll Soup Paleo/AIP by The Curious Coconut
- How to Make Congee in the Instant Pot by The Curious Coconut
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup by Recipes Worth Repeating
- Instant Pot Chicken Pho by Platings and Pairings
- Instant Pot Thai Peanut Chicken Soup by The Lean Green Bean
- Paleo Chinese Chicken Sparerib Soup by I Heart Umami
- Paleo Beef Brisket Pho by I Heart Umami
Instant Pot Chili Recipes
- Best Paleo Chili Ever by Don’t Mess with Mama
- White Chicken Chili by Health Starts in the Kitchen
- 5-Ingredient Easy White Chicken Chili by Gimme Some Oven
- Keto Low Carb Chili Recipe by Wholesome Yum
- Zenbelly Chili 2.0 by Zenbelly
- Texas Beef Chili by My Heart Beets
- Nightshade-Free Instant Pot Chili by Kitchen Stewardship
- Paleo Pumpkin Turkey Chicken Mole by Real Food with Dana
Instant Pot Stew Recipes
- Instant Pot Beef Stew with Potatoes by The Savory Tooth
- Instant Pot Beef Tips with Mushrooms and Bacon by Feed the Pressure Cooker
- Instant Pot Red Wine Beef Stew by Sidewalk Shoes
- Instant Pot Italian Sausage Stew by Raising Generation Nourished
- Instant Pot Balsamic Beef Stew by Jessi’s Kitchen
- Instant Pot Beef Stew by The Lean Green Bean
- Leg Of Lamb Stew With Dates & Cinnamon by Instant Pot Eats
- Instant Pot Clam Chowder by Don’t Mess with Mama
More Instant Pot Recipes
- 25+ Gluten-Free Instant Pot Breakfast Recipes
- 20 Instant Pot Meals in 30 Minutes or Less
- 25 Gluten-Free Instant Pot Recipes Kids Love
Did you try these Instant Pot soups and stews? Don’t forget to rate the recipe and comment below to let me know how it went. You can also FOLLOW ME on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
Instant Pot Recipes Made Simple
Are you struggling to find the time to cook healthy meals for your family? Do you wish you could find one-pot meals that are simple and easy to make… and your family will love?
Learn how simple it is to make healthy, one-pot meals with your Instant Pot with my cookbook Instant Pot Recipes Made Simple. You can download it instantly to your phone, computer or e-reader, so it’s portable and can go with you anywhere!
With this book, you’ll get:
- Tried-and-true recipes the whole family will love – including pot roast, spaghetti, tacos, carnitas, soups, and easy breakfast meals
- Instant Pot starter guide on how to use the buttons, tips and tricks, and more
- Printable shopping lists for ingredients
- Step-by-step video lesson on how to use your Instant Pot, pressure cooker safety, and some of my favorite tips and tricks
- Two-week meal plan that you can put into action for no-stress weeknight dinners
Get 20% off Instant Pot Recipes Made Simple for a limited time!
Additional photo credit: Bigstockphoto.com/ Victority / somegirl
FREE real food guide
Eat healthier in just 7 days with my real food guide and email course. You'll learn how easy it is to go gluten-free and still enjoy the foods that you love.
What a great compilation of soups and stews. I am excited to make the keto instant pot chili, it looks and sounds delicious. Thanks for this comprehensive list, saving this post.
So many soup ideas, glad I wont run out of meal ideas with all these instant pot recipes. I already listed a few to try.
What a comprehensive collection of soup recipes. As soon as the temps drop into the double digits, I’ll be working my way through the list.
Karen Terrell says
Hi, Tracey! I love a good soup, especially this time of year. These you have in this post sound yummy! I am not a fabulous cook, but I do have some nice French cookware (cocottes or Dutch ovens) that I like to use as often as I can. Can and how can these recipes be adapted for stove top cooking? Thank you very much!
Tracey Black says
You definitely need to modify the time. The Instant Pot is a pressure cooker and typically cooks food in 1/3 of the time. So I’d adjust accordingly in a crockpot or dutch oven – but I couldn’t tell you the time. Check out each recipe to see if there’s a conventional cooking time option.