Interested in Young Living essential oils? I’ll show you how to order, address your frequently asked questions (FAQs), show you how to get the best deal, explain Essential Rewards, and share our team exclusives with you.
- Ready to order your essential oils? Order your starter kit here. Make sure my member number (#1596978) is in the enroller and sponsor field so I can send a welcome gift to you.
- Want to learn the basics of essential oils? Sign up for my free Essential Oils Masterclass (watch from the comfort of your own home) or my free 5-day Essential Oils Email Course.
- Want to attend a class to learn more? Check out my Instagram for upcoming classes and learn how to use oils for everything from cleaning to beauty and more!
- Interested in learning about the Young Living business? Check out this post and then email me to chat.
Why Choose Young Living?
One of the most important things I’ve learned in my journey to healthy living is that it’s not just what something is – it’s where it comes from, how it’s grown, and how it’s processed. Just like we go to the farmers market to buy our food and want to know who grows our food, I wanted to know where my oils were coming from.
I did many hours of research to find an essential oil company that I felt I could trust with my family’s health. Young Living is that company. They have been around for more than 20 years and the only essential oil company that owns farms all over the world (including France, Oman, Ecuador, and here in the U.S.) and oil distilleries. In fact, Young Living built the first essential oil distillery in the U.S.
Their commitment to quality is called Seed to Seal. They have set the highest standards for planting, harvesting, and distilling on the farms they own and co-op. And best of all, you can see it first hand. Young Living members are encouraged to visit the farms (I’ve been to four myself) to experience Seed to Seal.
Why Can’t I Just Buy Oils on Amazon or the Health Food Store?
The essential oils at the health food store are simply not the same quality as Young Living. Many have been adulterated with synthetic chemicals or contain cheap essential oils produced from crops with pesticides. Check the labels – they typically say not for “internal use” or “do not put directly on the skin”. I even challenge you to smell the difference. Peppermint, for instance, shouldn’t smell sweet or like candy. It should smell like a fresh-cut herb. When you compare Young Living’s Peppermint with another company – there’s simply no comparison.
And Amazon is no better, unfortunately. There are some imposter oils that are labeled Young Living, when actually they are diluted or replaced with fake oils. Yes, really. Young Living does NOT sell oils on Amazon. You can only get them direct from the company itself or through an independent distributor (like me).
The Starter Kit – Most Affordable Option
Ready to get started with essential oils? Get a starter kit. Why? It’s the best introduction to oils… and the best deal too.
There’s literally 100+ uses for the starter kit and I’ll show you how to use it. I’ll share diffuser recipes, roller ball recipes, cleaning recipes and so much more! One 5 ml bottle contains 75 drops of essential oil. I typically use 2-3 drops of oil per use, sometimes less. I use about 5 drops in my diffuser. So you can see that a little goes a long way.
This starter kit is also the best deal. You get 12 oils, a diffuser, and other goodies for just $165. That’s like paying less than $10 per bottle and just $45 for the diffuser. You also get wholesale membership (to get 24% off future purchases) for free. Think of it like Costco, but way better and there are no monthly minimums or fees.
At retail, this set would be over $400! So that’s a 60% savings just by getting this starter set.
What’s in the Premium Starter Set:
- 12 (5 ml) bottles of essential oils: Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, PanAway, Thieves, Citrus Fresh Vitality, Raven, DiGize, Peace & Calming and Valor. Plus a bonus bottle of the popular Stress Away blend.
- The desert mist diffuser (or you can upgrade diffuser styles for an additional fee)
- Two Aroma Glide roller fitments (to turn any oil into a roll-on)
- Thieves Hand Cleaner (to clean on the go like door handles, restaurant tables, airline tray tables, etc.)
- A Thieves Hand Purifier (to use on the go to keep hands clean)
- Two NingXia Red 2 oz samples (an antioxidant drink concentrate that’s a great supplement for supporting health and wellbeing)
The premium starter kit is like an all-in-one kit for the whole family. It also includes a diffuser. Plug it in next to your bed, add water and about 10 drops of essential oils like Peace & Calming and you’ll have the best sleep ever. It’s great for the kids too to help them sleep.
- Frankincense – it’s like Spanx for your face it helps so much with fine lines and brightening the skin. I use it to make my own facial serum that’s way better than the serums at the department store
- Lavender – it’s like the Swiss-Army knife of oils. When you don’t know what to use, reach for Lavender. So good for sleep, relaxation, skin issues, and so much more. I even use it to dab on blemishes to get rid of them faster.
- Peppermint – amazing for digestion but can also be used in cooking and baking (like 2 drops in a batch chocolate brownies is all you need). Most peppermint oil out there is not made for internal use – that’s a red flag it isn’t pure. So love that I can use this one for consumption.
- Lemon – use it to replace your lemon juice in water because it’s made from the rinds (not the juice). It’s high in d-limonene – which is an antioxidant – and helps to clean the body out. Definitely good for internal use and smells great in the diffuser. Combine lemon and peppermint in the diffuser when you need to get work done or for homework time for the kids.
- Valor – this blend is made with black spruce, camphor, blue tansy, frankincense and geranium. It’s the perfect blend to help calm those anxious feelings – like getting on a plane, doing a big presentation, or doing anything when you’re feeling nervous. It really helps to calm the nerves. Use Valor + Frankincense together for an extra boost of courage and calm.
- Peace & Calming – this blend is made with tangerine, orange, blue tansy, ylang ylang and patchouli. It’s amazing for feeling calm when things are chaotic. I use it on my kids too when they’re acting a bit crazy. I also love P&C + Lavender in the diffuser at night. We all sleep like a baby with this combo.
- Stress Away – this blend is made with copaiba, lime, cedarwood, vanilla, ocotea, and lavender. It’s made to help chill you out. I love this one when I’m at the theme park at the kids and the lines are packed. It just helps to melt all the stress away. It also smells amazing as a perfume or cologne. So ditch the department store fragrances and use this instead.
- DiGize – this blend is made with tarragon, ginger, peppermint, juniper, fennel, lemongrass, anise and patchouli. This blend is amazing for digestion. It works so fast to help calm an upset stomach – from eating junk food or just something that doesn’t agree with your stomach.
- Citrus Fresh – this blend is made with orange, tangerine, grapefruit, lemon, and spearmint. It’s so good in water like lemon and has a sweetness to it because of the spearmint. Put it in your iced tea – so good! You can even use it to make marinades and salad dressings.
- Raven – this blend is made with camphor, lemon, wintergreen, peppermint and eucalyptus. Use it to make a homemade chest rub to calm coughs or even in the diffuser when you’re feeling congested. It’s also great for use in the bath – use 1 cup of epsom salts, 1 tsp coconut oil + 5 drops of Raven and put in the bath. It’ll feel like you’re in the spa.
- PanAway – this blend is made with wintergreen, helichrysum, clove and peppermint. It’s SO good for soothing sore and tired muscles. I love it after a workout or when my back feels achy.
- Thieves – this blend is made with cinnamon, clove, rosemary, eucalyptus and lemon. It’s great for immune support (perfect this time of year when things are going around). Put a drop on a spoonful of honey and take internally (soothes sore throats too) or add a drop to a cup full of warm water and drink as a wellness tea. It’s also great in the diffuser too – it smells like cookies. So ditch those pumpkin spice candles and air fresheners and use this instead.
I’m sure you’ve seen cheap oils at Target, Wal-Mart or even the health food store. Well, here’s the thing… most of them are made with chemical solvents or have additives and fillers so it’s not even 100% real essential oils. You definitely get what you pay for. Trust me, I’ve made that mistake before (buying cheap oils and diffuser on Amazon) and found out the hard way.
You want quality oils and that’s what you’ll get with Young Living!
Bonus Gifts for You
Anyone who enrolls with a Premium Starter Kit will get these gifts for FREE:
- Diffuser jewelry – so you can enjoy essential oils on the go
- Set of roller ball bottles + carrying case
- Roller ball recipe guide
- Reference guide to help you use your oils
- Access to our exclusive member community – including local and online events, team calls, member testimonial library and so much more
- Unlimited support by phone, email, and text
Or you can opt for $25 back in Paypal, Venmo or product credit with Young Living. It’s your choice.
*These gifts are only eligible for US residents. If you are outside of the US and order the premium kit you will get a $25 Young Living product credit plus my e-book emailed to you.
You also get access to our team exclusives – which you can’t find anywhere else.
When you sign up with me, you join our 14,000+ member community. We’ve got members all over the world. You’ll be able to make new friends and feel like you’re part of a tribe who gets you on this wellness journey. Let me just tell you that has made all the difference for me… to know I’m not doing this alone. And you’ll have it too!
Here’s what you’ll get on our team:
- New friends
- Local and online events
- Team Facebook groups
- Team exclusive training and events
- Weekly calls
- Classes and updates via text
- Team website with FAQs, online courses
- Business training (class scripts, social media, videos, resources, photography and images, weekly Zoom calls)
- And so much more!
Here are just a few testimonials from my members:
“I’ve been using Young Living oils for a year now and I love them! We have stayed healthy all winter by diffusing Thieves. My grandchildren are now sleeping through the night because of their sleepy time spray. I now clean without chemicals and feel good about keeping my family chemical free.” – Karen W.
“Since I started diffusing essential oils in my classroom two months ago I’ve noticed my energy level improving and my students are always excited to come to class and see what our room will smell like each day. I have started to use homemade cleaners in my classroom to keep us both healthy and safe. I feel confident that I am doing good for myself and my kids by using Young Living essential oils each day.” – Steph C.
“I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Young Living oils! I have bought lots of other oils over the years but nothing compares to the top quality of Young Living. I clean houses for a living and you can bet I use them for everything! The Thieves line of products are just outstanding! My grandkids beg for me to put Lavender in their hair after a shower! I’m still learning so much about how to use these beautiful oils. Can’t say enough great things about them!.” – Leah J.
“I’m so excited to have my oils for my family and myself. I love them when I clean my bathroom, kitchen, and living room, when my family needs help with immunity boosting, and for cooking. I don’t think there isn’t an area of my life that has not changed to the better with my oils!” – Becky C.
How to Order Young Living Essential Oils
1. Go to the Young Living website. This link will take you directly there. Or if you go to YoungLiving.com be sure to click Become a Member at the top.
2. Choose Wholesale Membership (so you can get the Premium Starter Kit). Fill in your country and language. Be sure my member ID (1596978) is filled in as the enroller AND sponsor. This is how you’ll be able to join my team, get our team exclusives and get your free bonus gift.
3. Choose your starter kit. I suggest the Premium Starter Kit with the Desert Mist Diffuser ($165) or the Aria Diffuser (upgraded diffuser with a glass dome and wooden base which retails on it’s own for over $300 but you can get it with the set of 12 oils for $265).
4. Choose Essential Rewards. It’s hands-down the best thing ever. You don’t have to buy anything else right now. You’ll get 10 ER points (like $10 to use for a future purchase) and a free oil or gift from Young Living usually worth $10 or more. So that’s $20 back just for selecting it.
Next month, you can change your order and add anything you want totaling $50 PV. I can help make suggestions based on your needs. You can cancel at anytime. It’s not a requirement to join Essential Rewards but a great way to earn some additional freebies right away.
5. Add any other products you want. Again, if you do this, I suggest getting on Essential Rewards but it’s totally up to you. I suggest customize your kit and add Thieves Household Cleaner or another bottle of oil like Orange for cleaning or Cedarwood for sleep.
6. Complete the checkout with your name, shipping address, and payment information. For the Commissions Processing information, you can just choose “Individual – no SSN required”. This field can be changed later if you decide to share oils or do the business. There’s no requirement to sell or do the business. This is just an option.
7. Once you’re all done, you’ll get an email confirmation. I’ll reach out to you shortly thereafter to get you plugged into our team resources and follow up with you about your bonus gifts.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Why should I become an Young Living Wholesale Member?
In addition to the wholesale pricing (24% off retail price), you also have the option of sharing the oils with your friends and family in order to earn commissions and participate in promotions for free oils. If this is something you are considering, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will be more than happy to help you get started!
2. Is there a monthly order minimum?
No. You do not have to order monthly in order to benefit from being a Wholesale Member.
3. I don’t really want to sell essential oils. Do I have to sell Young Living products to be a Wholesale Member?
Of course not. Since there is no monthly order requirement you can simply just order whenever you and your family need it. There is no requirement to have a business.
4. What do I need to do to get started?
To begin as a Wholesale Member, you start with buying an enrollment kit. Just choose a diffuser option, and then you’re set. This is the same kit I purchased to get started on my essential oil journey.
5. What is Essential Rewards?
Essential Rewards (ER) is an optional loyalty program. When you join, you’ll start accumulating rewards points (10-25% on your qualifying order and every monthly order) for everything you buy, which can be used to get free products on future orders. You can join the ER program later – but believe me, this is great to join from the get-go. Young Living has oils for hormone support like Progessence Plus for women and Shutran for men, supplements like NingXia Red and Master Formula (multivitamins), beauty products (I love the ART skin care line), and even toothpaste (trust me, Thieves toothpaste will change your life).
(Don’t Mess with Mama Founder and Young Living Crown Diamond)
p.s. I’m also a San Diego Young Living Essential Oils independent distributor with local classes, support and resources. If you live in the Southern California region, I teach San Diego essential oil classes – including Carlsbad, Orange County and other areas. Just email me at email@example.com to find classes near you.
I also have local Hawaii essential oils classes as well as classes by associate members all over the US and International. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Interested in Philippines essential oil classes? I’ve got online classes and resources just for you!
Photo credit: Groworkspace and OuterGain