Interested in Young Living essential oils? I’ll show you how to order, address your frequently asked questions (FAQs), show you how to get the best deal, explain Essential Rewards, and share our team exclusives with you.
If you’re just getting started with essential oils and want to learn more, be sure to check out my Beginner’s Guide to Essential Oils. I’ll personally help guide you on what essential oils are, how they’re made, why investing in quality essential oils are important, and some sample DIY recipes to get you started.
You can also sign up for my free 5-day Essential Oils Email Course and my Essential Oils 101 webinar (watch from the comfort of your own home). I’ll share a LOT more details about how to use essential oils for your home – like cleaning, wellness, beauty, skin care, emotional support, swapping out household products like air fresheners, cleaners and more.
If you’re interested in the Young Living business, check out How to Make Money with a Young Living Business and then email me to chat. It’s not a requirement at all (you can just use the oils for yourself but it’s an option).
If you got here and you’re ready to order your essential oil starter kit, head on over to Young Living to get started.
Best Way to Get Started with Essential Oils
Ready to get started with essential oils? The Premium Starter Kit is the best way to do it.
So why get a kit? It’s so versatile! You can use it for everything from skin care to wellness to cleaning to body care to sleep and even getting the kids to calm down before bed. There’s literally 100+ uses for the starter kit and I’ll show you how to use it. I’ll share diffuser recipes, roller ball recipes, cleaning recipes and so much more! One 5 ml bottle contains 75 drops of essential oil. I typically use 2-3 drops of oil per use, sometimes less. I use about 5 drops in my diffuser. So you can see that a little goes a long way.
This starter kit is also the best deal. You get 12 oils, a diffuser, and other goodies for just $165. That’s like paying less than $9 per bottles and just $60 for the diffuser. You also get wholesale membership (to get 24% off future purchases) for free. Think of it like Costco, but way better and there are no monthly minimums or fees.
At retail, this set would be over $400! So that’s a 60% savings just by getting this starter set.
What’s in the Premium Starter Set:
- 12 (5 ml) bottles of essential oils: Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, PanAway, Thieves, Citrus Fresh Vitality, Raven, DiGize, Peace & Calming and Valor. Plus a bonus bottle of the popular Stress Away blend.
- The desert mist diffuser (or you can upgrade diffuser styles for an additional fee)
- Two Aroma Glide roller fitments (to turn any oil into a roll-on)
- A sample packet of Thieves Household Cleaner – which can easily make 2-3 bottles (use just 1-2 tbsp in a large spray bottle and add water to dilute). It cleans better than any other natural cleaner out there
- A Thieves Hand Purifier – use on the go to keep hands clean
- Two NingXia Red 2 oz samples (an antioxidant drink concentrate that’s a great supplement for supporting health and wellbeing)
Bonus Gifts for You
Anyone who enrolls with a Premium Starter Kit will get these gifts for FREE:
- Diffuser jewelry – so you can enjoy essential oils on the go
- Set of roller ball bottles + carrying case
- Roller ball recipe guide
- Reference guide to help you use your oils
- The Essential Home e-book (only available through me)
- Unlimited support by phone, email, and text
*These gifts are only eligible for US residents. If you are outside of the US and order the premium kit you will get a $25 Young Living product credit plus my e-book emailed to you.
You also get access to our team exclusives – which you can’t find anywhere else.
When you sign up with me, you join our 14,000+ member community. We’ve got members all over the world. You’ll be able to make new friends and feel like you’re part of a tribe who gets you on this wellness journey. Let me just tell you that has made all the difference for me… to know I’m not doing this alone. And you’ll have it too!
Here’s what you’ll get on our team:
- New friends
- Local and online events
- Team Facebook groups
- Team exclusive training and events
- Weekly calls
- Classes and updates via text
- Team website with FAQs, online courses
- Business training (class scripts, social media, videos, resources, photography and images, weekly Zoom calls)
- And so much more!
Here are just a few testimonials from my members:
“I’ve been using Young Living oils for a year now and I love them! We have stayed healthy all winter by diffusing Thieves. My grandchildren are now sleeping through the night because of their sleepy time spray. I now clean without chemicals and feel good about keeping my family chemical free.” – Karen W.
“Since I started diffusing essential oils in my classroom two months ago I’ve noticed my energy level improving and my students are always excited to come to class and see what our room will smell like each day. I have started to use homemade cleaners in my classroom to keep us both healthy and safe. I feel confident that I am doing good for myself and my kids by using Young Living essential oils each day.” – Steph C.
“I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Young Living oils! I have bought lots of other oils over the years but nothing compares to the top quality of Young Living. I clean houses for a living and you can bet I use them for everything! The Thieves line of products are just outstanding! My grandkids beg for me to put Lavender in their hair after a shower! I’m still learning so much about how to use these beautiful oils. Can’t say enough great things about them!.” – Leah J.
“I’m so excited to have my oils for my family and myself. I love them when I clean my bathroom, kitchen, and living room, when my family needs help with immunity boosting, and for cooking. I don’t think there isn’t an area of my life that has not changed to the better with my oils!” – Becky C.
How to Order Young Living Essential Oils
1. Go to the Young Living website. This link will take you directly there. Or if you go to YoungLiving.com be sure to click Become a Member at the top.
2. Choose Wholesale Membership (so you can get the Premium Starter Kit). Fill in your country and language. Be sure my member ID (1596978) is filled in as the enroller AND sponsor. This is how you’ll be able to join my team, get our team exclusives and get your free bonus gift.
3. Choose your starter kit. I suggest the Premium Starter Kit with the Desert Mist Diffuser ($165) or the Aria Diffuser (upgraded diffuser with a glass dome and wooden base which retails on it’s own for over $300 but you can get it with the set of 12 oils for $265).
4. Choose Essential Rewards. It’s hands-down the best thing ever. You don’t have to buy anything else right now. You’ll get 10 ER points (like $10 to use for a future purchase) and a free oil or gift from Young Living usually worth $10 or more. So that’s $20 back just for selecting it. Next month, you can change your order and add anything you want totaling $50 PV. I can help make suggestions based on your needs. You can cancel at anytime. It’s not a requirement to join Essential Rewards but a great way to earn some additional freebies right away.
You’ll get an additional gift from me for getting on Essential Rewards when you enroll. I’ll send you an Essential Oils Pocket Reference Guide book – worth $15.
5. Add any other products you want. Again, if you do this, I suggest getting on Essential Rewards but it’s totally up to you.
6. Complete the checkout with your name, shipping address, and payment information. For the Commissions Processing information, you can just choose “Individual – no SSN required”. This field can be changed later if you decide to share oils or do the business. There’s no requirement to sell or do the business. This is just an option.
7. Once you’re all done, you’ll get an email confirmation. I’ll reach out to you shortly thereafter to get you plugged into our team resources and follow up with you about your bonus gifts.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Why should I become an Young Living Wholesale Member?
In addition to the wholesale pricing (24% off retail price), you also have the option of sharing the oils with your friends and family in order to earn commissions and participate in promotions for free oils. If this is something you are considering, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will be more than happy to help you get started!
2. Is there a monthly order minimum?
No. You do not have to order monthly in order to benefit from being a Wholesale Member.
3. I don’t really want to sell essential oils. Do I have to sell Young Living products to be a Wholesale Member?
Of course not. Since there is no monthly order requirement you can simply just order whenever you and your family need it. There is no requirement to have a business.
4. What do I need to do to get started?
To begin as a Wholesale Member, you start with buying an enrollment kit. Just choose a diffuser option, and then you’re set. This is the same kit I purchased to get started on my essential oil journey.
5. What is Essential Rewards?
Essential Rewards (ER) is an optional loyalty program. When you join, you’ll start accumulating rewards points (10-25% on your qualifying order and every monthly order) for everything you buy, which can be used to get free products on future orders. You can join the ER program later – but believe me, this is great to join from the get-go. Young Living has oils for hormone support like Progessence Plus for women and Shutran for men, supplements like NingXia Red and Master Formula (multivitamins), beauty products (I love the ART skin care line), and even toothpaste (trust me, Thieves toothpaste will change your life).
(Don’t Mess with Mama Founder and Young Living Crown Diamond)
p.s. I’m also a San Diego Young Living Essential Oils independent distributor with local classes, support and resources. If you live in the Southern California region, I teach San Diego essential oil classes – including Carlsbad, Orange County and other areas. Just email me at email@example.com to find classes near you.
I also have local Hawaii essential oils classes as well as classes by associate members all over the US and International. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Photo credit: Groworkspace and OuterGain