These Gluten Free Egg Burritos are a favorite in my house.. My kids absolutely love them, and my 6 year old normally hates eggs. These gluten-free egg burritos are simple, yet packed of flavor. It’s all in the onions and salt.
For an adult version, add sautéed tomatoes, mushrooms, yellow or red peppers or even bacon (make it fast with this tutorial on how to cook bacon in 20 minutes), and then serve with fresh salsa and cilantro.
The Secret To The Best Egg Burrito
The secret to egg burritos is the gluten-free flour tortillas. I make these from scratch and keep them in my refrigerator to use as needed. Serve them with a Magnesium Boosting Smoothie (with a delicious tropical and berry blend) or fresh-brewed kombucha.
Other Things to Add To This Egg Burrito;
- Bell peppers
- Fresh herbs such as basil
Where to Get Kitchen Pantry Essentials
Did you try this Gluten Free Egg Burrito? Don’t forget to rate the recipe and comment below to let me know how it went. You can also FOLLOW ME on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest to see what other fun things I’m getting up to.
- Melt butter on medium heat in a cast iron pan.
- Add onions and cook until lightly browned.
- Add eggs, cheese and salt. Cook until done and remove from heat.
- Warm up flour tortillas directly on the burner of a gas stove or use a cast iron skillet. Set aside.
- Split egg mixture into 1/4 portions. Assemble burritos by putting 1/4 egg mixture into each tortilla and wrap up.
- Sometimes I put the wrapped burrito back in pan on low heat just to get the tortilla edges a little crispy.
Photo credit: DepositPhotos.com / photominer
FREE real food guide
Eat healthier in just 7 days with my real food guide and email course. You'll learn how easy it is to go gluten-free and still enjoy the foods that you love.