No time to cook? Make these easy Gluten-Free Cilantro-Lime Chicken Tacos in no time with pre-cooked slow cooker chicken. It’s healthy and delicious!
I make a big batch of slow-cooker chicken every couple of weeks. It’s an easy way to roast a whole chicken, which literally falls off the bone, and I use the bones to make bone broth. I save the chicken meat to enjoy right away and then save it for quick, weeknight meals that I can make for my family.
These Gluten-Free Cilantro-Lime Chicken Tacos are really simple to make. I typically just warm the corn tortillas and arrange all the other ingredients in individual bowls for a do-it-yourself taco bar. My kids absolutely love it. This dish is great for dinner parties too.
Delicious and Easy Chicken Taco Filling Ideas;
- Sour cream
- grilled bell peppers
- grilled zucchini
- Crunchy fresh salad leaves
- Tomato salsa
- Grated cheese
- Don’t like cilantro? swap it for fresh parsley or basil
Where to Get Kitchen Pantry Essentials
Did you try these gluten free cilantro lime chicken tacos? Don’t forget to rate the recipe and comment below to let me know how it went. You can also FOLLOW ME on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest to see what other fun things I’m getting up to.
- On a cast iron skillet, lightly grill corn tortillas to warm up. I even cook a little longer to crisp up a bit.
- On a plate, arrange corn tortillas and top with onions, cheese, avocado and cilantro.
- Squeeze a quarter of a lime and add salt and pepper taste.
FREE real food guide
Eat healthier in just 7 days with my real food guide and email course. You'll learn how easy it is to go gluten-free and still enjoy the foods that you love.