I love the fall for the simple reason that’s it’s apple harvest time. We love to go picking for apples in nearby orchards in Julian, California with the most delicious, organic apples. We fill our bags with both red and green apples and enjoy our bounty all month long.
So I wanted to dedicate an entire blog post to all the wonderful REAL FOOD (no artificial colors, preservatives or processed food) apple recipes from my favorite bloggers. Here you’ll find everything from snacks and appetizers to main meals and drinks featuring apples.
30+ Gluten Free Apple Recipes for Fall
- Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oatmeal by Tasty Yummies
- Pumpkin-Apple Harvest Muffins by The Rising Spoon
- Real Food Apple Cinnamon Rolls by We Got Real
- Apple Pecan Pancakes by Real Food Enthusiast
- Apple Cinnamon Scones by Thank Your Body
- Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Bar by Real Food Forager
- Apple Cinnamon Waffles (or Pancakes) by Real Food Outlaw
- Paleo Apple Cinnamon Hot Cereal by Paleo Running Momma
Snacks and Appetizers
- Apple Chips by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Caramelized Cinnamon Apple Chips by The Dabblist
- Raw Apple Pie Energy Bites by So Let’s Hangout
- Apple Pie Snack Mix by Popular Paleo
- Spiced “Fried” Apples by Our Heritage of Health
- Chia Apple Sauce by Good Girl Gone Green
- Slow Cooker Applesauce by Rubies and Radishes
- Homemade Bacon and Butter Topped Applesauce by Real Food RN
- Apricot Ginger Applesauce by Stupid Easy Paleo
Breads, Muffins and More
- Apple Spice Bread by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Banana Applesauce Skillet Bread with Apple Chunks & Flaxseed by The Rising Spoon
- 5-Minute Paleo Dump Bread by Whole Lifestyle Nutrition
Main Meals and Sides
- Pork Wings in Apple & Onion Gravy by Meatified
- Ginger Garlic Noodles with Bok Choy, Apples and Tofu by Mark Makes Dinner
- Apple and Sweet Potato Hash by Gutsy by Nature
- Beef, Apple & Rice Stuffed Acorn Squash by The Rising Spoon
- Apple Cranberry Sweet Potato Bake by Stupid Easy Paleo
- Apple Pie Smoothie by Tasty Yummies
- Green Apple Ginger Martini by Gourmande in the Kitchen
- Apple Cider Made from Peels by And Here We Are
- Apple Pie Pudding by Meatified
- Apple Pie Ice Cream by A Girl Worth Saving
- Apple Crisp Recipe by Wellness and Workouts
- Apple Coconut Pudding by Stupid Easy Paleo
- Apple Galette by Savory Lotus
- Easy Apple Dumplings by Gluten-Free on a Shoestring
What’s your favorite apple recipe? Share it here.
Want More Recipes?
Check out my new book, Gluten-Free, Real Food Recipes for Kids. I wrote this book with YOU in mind. Parents who want to provide kids with wholesome meals without artificial colors, preservatives and other additives. All the recipes are gluten-free – with many options for grain free or Paleo, dairy free, egg free and vegetarian.
What’s Included In This Book
It’s filled with 130+ pages of content and recipes, including:
- Real food nutrition 101
- Detailed information on how to properly soak and sprout nuts, beans, grains and seeds
- A guide on how to spot chemical additives and what to avoid
- Kitchen essentials and cooking tools
- Tips on how to get kids to become better eaters and help in the kitchen
- 70+ gluten-free recipes – such as snacks and appetizers, beverages, condiments and dressings, main meals, desserts and more
Photo credit: Bigstockphoto.com / Anikona / Elena Veselova
Get a copy of my e-book 10 Beauty Hacks from Your Kitchen + my essential oils email course for FREE!
In my email course, you'll learn the basics of essential oils, how to use them, and easy DIY recipes you can make to save money!