Looking for a dairy-free whipped cream recipe? Learn how to make Coconut Whipped Cream with this tutorial. It’s delicious, easy and perfect for a light summer treat.
This is a simple dessert that features fresh berries and coconut whipped cream. It’s a snap to make – just 4 ingredients – and it’s gluten free, grain free, vegan and dairy free.
This recipe is definitely a crowd pleaser. All of my kids gobbled this up and asked to lick the mixing bowl.
Where to Get Kitchen Pantry Essentials
I get my kitchen pantry supplies like sea salt, black pepper, spices, coconut oil, and other essentials either on Amazon or my local health food store.
More Coconut Recipes You Might Like;
Did you try this Coconut Whipped Cream? Don’t forget to rate the recipe and comment below to let me know how it went. You can also FOLLOW ME on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest to see what other fun things I’m getting up to.
Coconut Whipped Cream with Fresh Berries
- 12 oz. fresh organic berries
- 12 oz. organic coconut milk or coconut cream refrigerated overnight
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1-2 tsp organic whole cane sugar
- Open a can of refrigerated coconut milk or cream. Drain coconut water and save for later.
- Transfer coconut cream to a large bowl and add vanilla extract and sugar.
- Use a hand mixer or food processor to whip coconut cream to desired consistency.
- Wash and dry berries and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Add whipped coconut cream on top of the fresh berries.
Equipment & Tools
Want More Recipes?
Check out my new book, Gluten-Free, Real Food Recipes for Kids. I wrote this book with YOU in mind. Parents who want to provide kids with wholesome meals without artificial colors, preservatives and other additives. All the recipes are gluten-free – with many options for grain free or Paleo, dairy free, egg free and vegetarian.
What’s Included In This Book
It’s filled with 130+ pages of content and recipes, including:
- Real food nutrition 101
- Detailed information on how to properly soak and sprout nuts, beans, grains and seeds
- A guide on how to spot chemical additives and what to avoid
- Kitchen essentials and cooking tools
- Tips on how to get kids to become better eaters and help in the kitchen
- 70+ gluten-free recipes – such as snacks and appetizers, beverages, condiments and dressings, main meals, desserts and more
Click here to buy it now or download a free preview.
FREE real food guide
Eat healthier in just 7 days with my real food guide and email course. You'll learn how easy it is to go gluten-free and still enjoy the foods that you love.
I love coconut whipped cream and with fruit stirred through it is so good!
What an amazing idea! Never had whipped coconut cream before! Can’t wait to try it out!
Kayla DiMaggio says
This coconut whipped cream was so delicious! Loved how easy it was to make!
So perfect for a light Summer dessert, I could eat that coconut whipped cream by the spoonful!