This Easy White Sangria with fresh fruit is the perfect cocktail for summer parties, brunches, girls night or any party occasion. It’s sweet and refreshing and made with a few simple ingredients.
While red sangrias get all the attention, White Sangrias are crisp, light and so refreshing. They’re perfect to enjoy on a sunny afternoon with friends and family with fresh fruit, charcuterie plate of dry-cured meat and cheeses, and light appetizers.
What I love about this recipe is that it can be customized to make it lighter, stronger, or even change up the fruit. I share options below that you can have fun experimenting with when you make your own White Sangria.
What Fruit to Use
The base recipe uses blueberries, strawberries and cherries, but you can swap them out with grapes (cut in half), cranberries, apricots, apples or pears. Use 4-5 cups of fruit total and use a mix of sweet and tart fruit.
What White Wine to Use
Pick a white wine that’s fruity, slightly acidic and with a touch of sweetness like a viognier, pinot grigio or a sauvignon blanc.
How to Make This Sangria Less Sweet
Swap out the ginger beer for club soda or sparkling water. Or if you don’t like ginger beer, try it with a natural lemon-lime soda.
How to Make This Sangria Stronger
Add a bit more bourbon or orange liqueur, or even add a cup of prosecco wine.
Can You Add Essential Oils
Yes, you can add essential oils to this white sangria recipe to give it a boost of flavor. Essential oils that would work well are orange, lemon, tangerine, and grapefruit. Be sure to use essential oils that are labeled for dietary use. This is the only brand of essential oils I recommend for cooking and making cocktails .
How to Make White Sangria
1. Pit 2 cups of cherries and cut in half. Cut 1 cup of blueberries in half. Slice 2 cups of strawberries into 1/4 pieces.
2. Combine prepared fruits with 1 bottle (750 ml) of chilled white wine. Chill in fridge for 30 minutes to blend flavors.
4. Stir and serve over ice with a large scoop of fruit in each glass.
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE essential oil email course in order to learn the basics.
- Check out my FREE masterclass all about essential oils and this beginner’s guide to essential oils.
- Get my essential oils online course – complete with video tutorials, e-book and everything you need to get started with essential oils.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, and get a starter kit for 60% off retail prices. It’s the best deal around and a great way to get started with essential oils. Plus lots of freebies just for you.
More Recipes You Might Like
Easy White Sangria
- Cherry pitter
- Cutting knife
- Large pitcher
- 1 bottle white wine, chilled 750 ml bottle of viognier, albarino or sauvignon blanc
- 2 cups cherries
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1.5 cups blueberries
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur Cointreau or similar
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 24 oz ginger beer, chilled
- 2-3 drops lemon or tangerine essential oil
- Pit cherries and cut in half. Cut about two thirds of the blueberries in half. Slice strawberries into 1/4 pieces.
- Combine prepared fruits with white wine. Chill in fridge for 30 minutes to blend flavors.
- Add 1/2 cup orange liqueur, 1/2 cup bourbon, 24 oz of chilled ginger beer, and 1/2 cup of whole blueberries. Optional: Add 2-3 drops of lemon or tangerine essential oil.
- Stir and serve over ice with a large scoop of fruit in each glass.
Want More Recipes?
Check out my new book, Gluten-Free, Real Food Recipes for Kids.
I wrote this book with YOU in mind. Parents who want to provide kids with wholesome meals without artificial colors, preservatives and other additives.
All the recipes are gluten-free – with many options for grain free or Paleo, dairy free, egg free and vegetarian.
What’s Included In This Book
It’s filled with 130+ pages of content and recipes, including:
- Real food nutrition 101
- Detailed information on how to properly soak and sprout nuts, beans, grains and seeds
- A guide on how to spot chemical additives and what to avoid
- Kitchen essentials and cooking tools
- Tips on how to get kids to become better eaters and help in the kitchen
- 70+ gluten-free recipes – such as snacks and appetizers, beverages, condiments and dressings, main meals, desserts and more
FREE real food guide
Eat healthier in just 7 days with my real food guide and email course. You'll learn how easy it is to go gluten-free and still enjoy the foods that you love.