Do you want to clean your house with non-toxic cleaning products?
Are you tired of spending a fortune on store-bought organic or all-natural cleaning products?
You NEED to check out DIY Non-Toxic Cleaning Recipes by Heather Dessinger of Mommypotamus. This new e-book is filled with 50 DIY cleaning recipes, including a glass cleaner, goo and gunk remover, wood floor wash, furniture wax, fabric softener and much more.
Best of all these recipes are so economical you’ll fall off your chair comparing prices with store-bought all-natural brands. Scroll down to find out how you can buy DIY Non-Toxic Cleaning Recipes.
For instance, this Citrus Splash All-Purpose Spray Cleaner costs just $1.62 to make a 32 oz. bottle. Compare that to $3-4 for store-bought brands. That’s more than a 50% savings. Plus, you’re using natural ingredients without harmful chemicals – even some all-natural cleaning products have questionable ingredients such as methylisothiazolinone.
I really enjoyed DIY Non-Toxic Cleaning Recipes. I’m a huge advocate for making your own cleaners to cut down on waste, save the environment (and my kids from toxic chemical), and save money.
Even if you’re not ready to replace every cleaner in your home, this e-book is great because you can choose one product to replace (such as an All-Purpose Cleaner), and this e-book will still pay for itself after you go through a few bottles. The easiest thing for me to replace was my kitchen All-Purpose Cleaner. Once I discovered how easy (and cheaper) it was to make my own, I then started replacing other cleaners such as my Fruit and Veggie Wash (the store-bought versions are so expensive in comparison) and Laundry Detergent (another big waste if you buy from the store).
What’s Inside the E-Book
- Basic ingredients and equipment you’ll need
- All-purpose cleaner recipes
- Cleaning recipes for the kitchen (fruit and veggie wash, liquid dish soap, rise aid, degreaser and more)
- Cleaners for the bath (soft scrub, tub and tile remover and more)
- Laundry products (powdered detergent, scented dryer sheets, wool dryer balls and more)
- Wood care (furniture wax, hardwood floor wash and more)
- Carpet and tile care (stain remover, carpet deodorizer and more)
- Leather care (leather conditioner and more)
- All about polishing and caring for metals (stainless steal cleaner, brass polish and more)
- Air fresheners
- Tutorials for how to make soap, washing soda, unpaper towels and more
Buy It Now
DIY Non-Toxic Cleaning Recipes is just $24.95 and includes more than 50 tested-and-proven cleaning recipes that really work. You can download the PDF instantly and view it on any e-reader, tablet, laptop or desktop computer. Plus, you’ll have exclusive access to video tutorials online for e-book buyers only.
Get a copy of my e-book 10 Beauty Hacks from Your Kitchen + my essential oils email course for FREE!
In my email course, you'll learn the basics of essential oils, how to use them, and easy DIY recipes you can make to save money!