Learn how to lose weight with green smoothies with this delicious Creamy Coconut and Clementine Green Smoothie recipe and the 7 day smoothie weight loss diet plan. Curb sugar cravings and boost energy.
The New Year is a time for making resolutions and shedding bad habits. If you’re looking to lose weight, curb sugar cravings or get more energy, then you need to check out the 7-Day Diet Plan from GreenThickies.com.
I’m not normally a proponent of dieting, but this book is focused on healthy, clean eating rather than fad dieting or restricting calories. And there are lots of options for those who are gluten free, vegan, vegetarian, egg free and much more.
The 7 Day Smoothie Weight Loss Diet Plan
Keep reading to learn more how to lose weight with green smoothies.
So can you REALLY get full and satiated from drinking a green smoothie? Definitely with the recipes in the 7-Day Diet Plan. With smoothies such as Lemon Meringue Pie and Apple Mango, you won’t go hungry or miss sweet treats. Plus, there are REAL meals included in the plan, such as Creamy Pasta with Broccoli and Mushrooms, baked potatoes, salads and much more.
Here’s a sample smoothie recipe – one of my favorites from the book – that’s gluten free, sugar free and vegan. It’s refreshing, energizing and filling to help curb sugar cravings and promote weight loss – great if you had too many cookies and treats this holiday season.
Did you try this creamy coconut and clementine green smoothie or the 7 day smoothie weight loss diet plan? Don’t forget to rate the recipe and comment below to let me know how it went. You can also FOLLOW ME on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest to see what other fun things I’m getting up to
- 3 large clementines or tangerines satusmas or small oranges, peeled
- 1/4 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/4 cup dairy-free milk (or almond milk work well)
- 1 frozen banana (or you can use fresh but it won’t be as thick or cold)
- 1 cup loosely packed spinach (or other mild greens or frozen spinach)
- Juice of 1/4 lemon
- 1 tablespoon organic almonds or almond flour (I suggest soaking and drying them before use)
- 1 tablespoon date paste (or 2 large pitted dates)
- 1/2 cup gluten free oats
- Blend the dry ingredients first until fine.
- Add the liquid ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Add the greens, fruit and the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth. This can take 2-5 minutes depending on your blender. Push down whole food chunks as needed to puree.
- Add water as needed to thin out this smoothie. (Optional)
Learn How to Lose Weight with Green Smoothies & The 7 Day Smoothie Weight Loss Diet Plan
The 7-Day Diet Plan is perfect if you want to:
- Beat sugar cravings
- Get more energy
- Lose weight (up to a dress size in a week)
- Give up processed foods for good
- Improve health and well-being naturally
- Eat nutrient dense meals that are filling
- Save time preparing meals
- Learn cost-saving options to reduce your weekly grocery budget
Katherine of GreenThickies.com had several testers for this program and found that the average weight loss within the test group was 3.5 pounds in a week.
What’s Inside This Book
- Full-color 90-page e-book in PDF format – read it on your iPad, laptop, computer or any e-reader device
- Recipes with full-color photos for every meal for 7 days
- Meal plan templates for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Food substitution options for those on gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, meat-free,dairy-free, egg-free, oil-free, whole foods, real food or refined sugar-free diets
- How to shop for whole food and healthy ingredients on a budget
- Complete shopping list for the full 7 days of the plan
- Meal options for those on the go or traveling
- Tips to save time in the kitchen
- And much more
Buy It Now
Get your copy of 7-Day Diet Plan for just $19.99 (normally $24.99). You’ll get it via instant download to read on your computer, tablet or e-reader.
FREE real food guide
Eat healthier in just 7 days with my real food guide and email course. You'll learn how easy it is to go gluten-free and still enjoy the foods that you love.