Looking for easy meals that the whole family will enjoy? Check out these 25 Instant Pot Recipes Kids Love. All Instant Pot recipes are gluten-free and so easy to make. From breakfast to dinner to dessert, there’s something for everyone – including those picky eaters.
I can already hear it… “Mom, what’s for dinner?” And then I start looking through the fridge, freeze and pantry trying to come up with something to feed my family of 5 – including three boys who have very different tastes. I know the struggle so many moms have trying to figure out what to make for dinner that’s healthy, easy to make and will satisfy even the pickiest eaters.
And I know the struggle of trying to make a healthy meal in the midst of homework, after-school activities, and a busy work schedule. That’s one of the many reasons I LOVE my Instant Pot. It’s so easy to make quick meals in the Instant Pot – which is basically an electronic pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice and everything else cooker all-in-one. I use my Instant Pot on most weekday nights because I can add ingredients to it and then still take the kids to their after-school activities and do other things while it cooks. (If you’re just getting started with the Instant Pot, check out my quick start guide Top 10 Instant Pot Tips and Tricks You Need to Know.)
So I wanted to find the best Instant Pot recipes kids love… but with a healthy twist. I searched out recipes that are not only gluten-free but made with real food ingredients. I know you’re whole family is going to love it just like my kids.
Where to Get Kitchen Pantry Essentials
P.s. Looking for tips to transition to a real food or healthy gluten-free lifestyle? Check out my free Real Food Guide email course and e-book.
25 Instant Pot Recipes Kids Love
Here’s a round-up of the best Instant Pot Recipes Kids Love made with real food ingredients. All Instant Pot recipes are gluten free (or can easily be made without gluten), as well as Paleo friendly.
Instant Pot Breakfast Recipes Kids Love
- Instant Pot Oatmeal – Don’t Mess with Mama
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal – Peas & Crayons
- Strawberry Trail Mix Oatmeal – Peas & Crayons
- Eggy Muffins – Kitschen Cat
Instant Pot Soups + Stews Kids Love
- Instant Pot Taco Soup – Don’t Mess with Mama
- Minestrone Soup – Don’t Mess with Mama
- Chicken Noodle Soup – Oatmeal With A Fork
- Chickpea Noodle Soup – Healthy Helper
- Vegetable Soup – Living Freely Gluten Free
Instant Pot Main Dishes Kids Love
- Instant Pot One-Pot Spaghetti – Don’t Mess with Mama
- Instant Pot Beef Tacos (Taco Meat) – Don’t Mess With Mama
- Pulled Pork – Allergy Free Alaska
- Italian Tomato Meatballs – Instant Pot Eats
- Tacos El Pastor – Evolving Table
- Orange Chicken – Evolving Table
- Beef & Broccoli – Savory Tooth
- Swedish Meatballs – Instant Pot Eats
- Honey Sesame Chicken – Two Peas & Their Pod
- Turkey Breast With Gravy – 40 Aprons
- Three Cheese Macaroni – Garden In The Kitchen
- Pumpkin Alfredo – Fed & Fulfilled
- Shepherd’s Pie – Veggie Chick
- Chunky Pasta Sauce – Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Pesto by Piping Pot Curry
Instant Pot Side Dishes Kids Love
- Corn On The Cob – Melanie Cooks
- Instant Pot Refried Beans – Don’t Mess with Mama
- Instant Pot Baked Potatoes– Don’t Mess With Mama
- Instant Pot Applesauce – Don’t Mess With Mama
Instant Pot Desserts Kids Love
- Chocolate Pudding – Recipes To Noruish
- Instant Pot Apple Crisp by Confessions of a Fit Foodie
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Coffee Cake by Once a Month Meals
More Instant Pot Recipes
Want More Recipes?
Check out my new book, Gluten-Free, Real Food Recipes for Kids. I wrote this book with YOU in mind. Parents who want to provide kids with wholesome meals without artificial colors, preservatives and other additives. All the recipes are gluten-free – with many options for grain free or Paleo, dairy free, egg free and vegetarian.
What’s Included In This Book
It’s filled with 130+ pages of content and recipes, including:
- Real food nutrition 101
- Detailed information on how to properly soak and sprout nuts, beans, grains and seeds
- A guide on how to spot chemical additives and what to avoid
- Kitchen essentials and cooking tools
- Tips on how to get kids to become better eaters and help in the kitchen
- 70+ gluten-free recipes – such as snacks and appetizers, beverages, condiments and dressings, main meals, desserts and more
FREE real food guide
Eat healthier in just 7 days with my real food guide and email course. You'll learn how easy it is to go gluten-free and still enjoy the foods that you love.