Ten on Tuesday is my top 10 list of parenting, green living, eco travel, healthy recipe tips and favorite links. Got an idea for a Ten on Tuesday list? Let me know.
This week, we’re featuring 10 Real Food Candy Recipes that you won’t mind sharing with the kids. Many of these recipes are gluten-free, paleo and low in sugar – great for those with food allergies or dietary restrictions. So whether you like sour candies, homemade marshmallows or dark chocolate, we’ve got you covered with these healthier candy recipes.
1. Homemade Almond Joy Recipe from The Polivka Family.
2. Homemade Junior Mints from The Coconut Mama.
3. Honey and Cream Taffy Recipe from Mommypotamus.
4. Three Ingredient Maple Pecan Candies from Homemade Mommy.
5. Toasted Coconut Marshmallows from Health Starts in the Kitchen.
6. Sea Salted Coconut Oil Chocolates from Frisky Lemon.
7. Sour Gummy Stars from Mommypotamus.
8. Chocolate Coconut Energy Bar from Wellness Mama.
9. Homemade Marshmallows from Mommypotomus.
10. Paleo “Peanut Butter” Cups with Sunflower Seed Butter from Don’t Mess With Mama.