70+ recipes both kids and adults will love + tips on how to avoid processed foods.
During the week I like to make easy meals for my family. And there’s nothing easier than sautéing shrimp. Really, easy. I love this recipe because it’s so simple and uses just seven ingredients. It tastes a lot like the shrimp served at the Japanese restaurants where the chefs cook at the table – but it’s way better because it’s made with organic ingredients.
Gluten Free Garlic Lemon Shrimp
- 1 lb shrimp, deveined (I prefer shells removed but tails on – if shrimp is frozen make sure it’s defrosted and ready to cook)
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/2 fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp organic , grass-fed ghee
- 1/8 of Himalayan Pink salt (or to taste)
- Fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat pan to medium-high heat.
- Add ghee and garlic. Saute for about a minute.
- Add shrimp. Saute for about a minute on each side.
- Add Himalayan Pink salt, pepper and lemon juice. Saute for another minute or so.
- Remove from heat and dish onto a plate or bowl. Garnish with fresh parsley.
Makes 4-6 servings.
Want More Recipes?
Check out my new book, Gluten-Free, Real Food Recipes for Kids. I wrote this book with YOU in mind. Parents who want to provide kids with wholesome meals without artificial colors, preservatives and other additives. All the recipes are gluten-free – with many options for grain free or Paleo, dairy free, egg free and vegetarian.
What’s Included In This Book
It’s filled with 130+ pages of content and recipes, including:
- Real food nutrition 101
- Detailed information on how to properly soak and sprout nuts, beans, grains and seeds
- A guide on how to spot chemical additives and what to avoid
- Kitchen essentials and cooking tools
- Tips on how to get kids to become better eaters and help in the kitchen
- 70+ gluten-free recipes – such as snacks and appetizers, beverages, condiments and dressings, main meals, desserts and more
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please see all my disclosures and disclaimers, including Amazon and other affiliate partners.