These grain-free cookies are so delicious and taste just like regular oatmeal raisin cookies – without gluten or oatmeal. I bet you won’t even miss it, so be sure to grab a glass of milk for dunking. These are perfect as a snack, treat or even as a breakfast cookie.
In addition to being tasty, these cookies are really versatile. Replace the raisins with chocolate chips or dried cranberries to make delicious grain-free holiday cookies or grain-free Christmas cookies.
Grain Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Recipe
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 cup organic almond butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup organic raisins (or mini chocolate chips or dried cranberries)
- 1/3 cup raw or organic honey (or coconut sugar)
- 1 pastured or organic egg (or replacer such as Ener-G)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 tsp organic cinnamon
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
Tools & Equipment
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease cookie sheet with butter or parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Form tablespoon-sized balls and pat down to about 1/3-inch thickness. Lay out on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 min. Let cool and enjoy.
Makes about 24-28 cookies.
Pin It Here
Want More Recipes?
Check out my new book, Gluten-Free, Real Food Recipes for Kids. I wrote this book with YOU in mind. Parents who want to provide kids with wholesome meals without artificial colors, preservatives and other additives. All the recipes are gluten-free – with many options for grain free or Paleo, dairy free, egg free and vegetarian.
What’s Included In This Book
It’s filled with 130+ pages of content and recipes, including:
- Real food nutrition 101
- Detailed information on how to properly soak and sprout nuts, beans, grains and seeds
- A guide on how to spot chemical additives and what to avoid
- Kitchen essentials and cooking tools
- Tips on how to get kids to become better eaters and help in the kitchen
- 70+ gluten-free recipes – such as snacks and appetizers, beverages, condiments and dressings, main meals, desserts and more
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please see all my disclosures and disclaimers, including Amazon and other affiliate partners.