Gluten free or Paleo? Don’t miss out on the 4th of July festivities just because you can’t eat gluten or grains.
Check out these delicious Paleo and Gluten Free 4th of July Recipes the whole family will enjoy. From side dishes to main meals to desserts, you’ll find tasty replacements for your favorite 4th of July foods made with real food ingredients.
Paleo and Gluten Free 4th of July Recipes
1. 3-Ingredient Fruit Flag by Health, Home & Happiness.
2. Star-Spangled Coconut Cream Tart (also paleo and dairy-free) by Real Food Forager.
3. Homemade Garlic Dill Pickles by Tasty Yummies.
4. Paleo Bacon Cheeseburgers by Clean Eats in the Zoo.
5. Jalapeno Chickpea Lentil Burgers with Sweet Mango Avocado Pico by Ambitious Kitchen.
6. The Best Homemade Healthy BBQ Sauce (paleo too) by Primally Inspired.
7. Gluten-Free Mac N’ Cheese by Meal and a Spiel.
8. Cauliflower “Mac N’ Cheese” (vegan) by Fooduciary.
9. Horseradish Potato Salad Bliss by Gluten Free Goddess.
10. Bacon-Wrapped Caramelized Sesame Asparagus by How Sweet It Is.
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.
Sign up to get a FREE copy of my e-book, The Essential Home: Quick Start Guide to DIY - available exclusively to subscribers.
You'll also get weekly updates with the latest DIY tutorials, natural health tips, and real food recipes.