Forget about cleaning your home with store-bought cleaners. They’re filled with chemicals and toxic ingredients. Even the “all-natural” cleaners have preservatives and often cost twice as much as conventional store-bought cleaners. Read more about the toxic chemicals in household cleaners.
Instead make your own homemade cleaners for less than a dollar AND use natural ingredients you probably already have around your home.
How to Make Your Own Cleaners – 10 DIY Recipes
1. DIY Natural Household Cleaner – use this for everything from kitchen countertops to bathroom sinks.
2. Homemade Soft Scrub Cleaner – for tubs, tiles, sinks and grout.
3. DIY Natural Bleach Alternative – to clean surfaces and whiten laundry.
4. Homemade Foaming Hand Soap – to clean hands naturally without harsh chemicals.
5. DIY Laundry Detergent – make for pennies compared to store-bought detergent.
6. DIY Hand Cleaner Spray – to keep dirty hands clean on the go.
7. How to clean your entire house with just one Natural Cleaner.
8. Homemade Air Freshener to help neutralize odors.
9. Baking Soda to clean everything from cutting boards to sinks to sticky stains.
10. Fruit and Vegetable Wash to clean produce naturally.
Feature image credit: Flickr / noshaThis post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.
Get a copy of my e-book 10 Beauty Hacks from Your Kitchen + my essential oils email course for FREE!
In my email course, you'll learn the basics of essential oils, how to use them, and easy DIY recipes you can make to save money!