Have you tried oil pulling yet? If not, you’re missing out. Find out why and how to do oil pulling.
But one thing I love even more than oil pulling alone is doing it with essential oils. It’s a great way to power boost oil pulling and make it more refreshing.
Essential Oils for Oil Pulling
1. Peppermint essential oil is minty and refreshing.
2. Lemon essential oil is uplifting. I like to do oil pulling with Lemon oil first thing in the morning because it’s so refreshing.
3. Citrus Fresh essential oil is a relaxing, calming blend of orange, tangerine, mandarin, grapefruit, lemon and spearmint essential oils.
4. Grapefruit essential oil is refreshing yet without the sour taste of grapefruit juice.
5. Cinnamon essential oil packs a little punch in flavor, so I like it first thing in the morning to wake me up. I also like the Thieves blend (made with cinnamon, clove, eucalyptus, rosemary and lemon essential oils).
How To Do Oil Pulling with Essential Oils Tutorial
- Swish 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and add 1-2 drops of essential oil of choice for 10-20 minutes.
- When finished, Do NOT swallow the oil. Spit it out in the toilet or trash.
- Rinse your mouth with warm water.
- Brush your teeth regularly.
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.
Sign up to get a FREE copy of my e-book, The Essential Home: Quick Start Guide to DIY - available exclusively to subscribers.
You'll also get weekly updates with the latest DIY tutorials, natural health tips, and real food recipes.