Tired of eating the same gluten free foods for lunch? Here’s a month’s worth of gluten free lunch box recipes with no repeats. These dishes are perfect for both kids and adults.
Here’s a tip: Got kids who play sports after school or run around a lot at recess? Pack a hydrating drink like coconut water or this homemade electrolyte drink in their lunchbox to help to restore electrolytes and help the body retain fluid. These drinks work well for a hot day too.
Where to Get Kitchen Pantry Essentials
I get my other kitchen pantry supplies like sea salt, black pepper, spices, coconut oil, and other essentials either on Amazon or my local health food store usually. But then I got a Thrive membership. If you don’t already have one – it’s awesome! It’s like Whole Foods meets Costco. Bob’s Red Mill baking soda, for instance, is about $3 at my local health food store and $6 on Amazon. But it’s only $2.03 (YES!) on Thrive Market. Great deal right? And the raw honey?! Don’t even get me started how much that costs at the health food store. But on Thrive Market it’s just $5.45 for a 10.5 oz jar of raw honey.
Sign up for a Thrive Market membership and get 2 months free and 10% off your first order.
30+ Gluten Free Lunch Box Recipes
Soups & Salads
- Creamy Sweet Potato Soup with Maple Cream and Bacon by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Creamy Rueben Soup by Peace, Love and Low Carb
- Creamy Veggie Soup for the Thermos by Raising Generation Nourished
- Grilled Summer Vegetable Quinoa by Healy Eats Real
- Sweet ‘n Tangy BBQ Bean and Quinoa Salad by MIX Wellness
- Easy Gluten Free Pasta Primavera (Dairy-Free) from Healy Eats Real
- Gluten Free Chicken Spaghetti by Real Food Whole Health
- Macaroni and Cheese with Turkey Meatballs by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Vegetarian Tacos with Homemade Rustic Sprouted Corn Tortillas Healy Eats Real
- Black Bean Tostada by Kula Mama
- Gluten Free Chicken Piccata by Real Food Whole Health
- 6-Ingredient Popcorn Chicken by Kula Mama
- Grass-Fed Beef Chili by Real Food Whole Health
- Asian-Style Meatballs with Cilantro and Green Onions by The Savory Lotus
Breakfast for Lunch
- Gluten Free Pancakes by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Gluten Free Zucchini Fritters by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Gluten Free Egg Burritos by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Homemade Tater Tots by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Hummus with Ghee by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Baked Sweet Potato Tots by Real Food RN
- Gluten Free Baked Parmesan Chips by Thank Your Body
- Gluten Free Graham Crackers by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Homemade Potato Chips by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Crispy Salted Almonds by Raising Generation Nourished
- Allergy Friendly Energy Bars by Raising Generation Nourished
- Cinnamon Raisin Granola Bars by Raia’s Recipes
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies by Oh Lardy!
- Gluten Free Banana Bread by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Apple Pie Smoothie by Green Thickies
- PB&J Smoothie by 100 Days of Real Food
- Sneaky Breakfast Smoothie for Kids by Real Food RN
- Coconut, Almond and Banana Smoothie by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Homemade Citrus Electrolyte Drink by Don’t Mess with Mama
Get a copy of my e-book 10 Beauty Hacks from Your Kitchen + my essential oils email course for FREE!
In my email course, you'll learn the basics of essential oils, how to use them, and easy DIY recipes you can make to save money!