Tired of eating the same gluten free foods for lunch? Here’s a month’s worth of gluten free lunch box recipes with no repeats. These dishes are perfect for both kids and adults.
Here’s a tip: Got kids who play sports after school or run around a lot at recess? Pack a hydrating drink like coconut water or this homemade electrolyte drink in their lunchbox to help to restore electrolytes and help the body retain fluid. These drinks work well for a hot day too.
Where to Get Kitchen Pantry Essentials
I get my other kitchen pantry supplies like sea salt, black pepper, spices, coconut oil, and other essentials either on Amazon or my local health food store usually. But then I got a Thrive membership. If you don’t already have one – it’s awesome! It’s like Whole Foods meets Costco. Bob’s Red Mill baking soda, for instance, is about $3 at my local health food store and $6 on Amazon. But it’s only $2.03 (YES!) on Thrive Market. Great deal right? And the raw honey?! Don’t even get me started how much that costs at the health food store. But on Thrive Market it’s just $5.45 for a 10.5 oz jar of raw honey.
Sign up for a Thrive Market membership and get 2 months free and 10% off your first order.
30+ Gluten Free Lunch Box Recipes
Soups & Salads
- Creamy Sweet Potato Soup with Maple Cream and Bacon by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Creamy Rueben Soup by Peace, Love and Low Carb
- Creamy Veggie Soup for the Thermos by Raising Generation Nourished
- Grilled Summer Vegetable Quinoa by Healy Eats Real
- Sweet ‘n Tangy BBQ Bean and Quinoa Salad by MIX Wellness
- Easy Gluten Free Pasta Primavera (Dairy-Free) from Healy Eats Real
- Gluten Free Chicken Spaghetti by Real Food Whole Health
- Macaroni and Cheese with Turkey Meatballs by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Vegetarian Tacos with Homemade Rustic Sprouted Corn Tortillas Healy Eats Real
- Black Bean Tostada by Kula Mama
- Gluten Free Chicken Piccata by Real Food Whole Health
- 6-Ingredient Popcorn Chicken by Kula Mama
- Grass-Fed Beef Chili by Real Food Whole Health
- Asian-Style Meatballs with Cilantro and Green Onions by The Savory Lotus
Breakfast for Lunch
- Gluten Free Pancakes by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Gluten Free Zucchini Fritters by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Gluten Free Egg Burritos by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Homemade Tater Tots by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Hummus with Ghee by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Baked Sweet Potato Tots by Real Food RN
- Gluten Free Baked Parmesan Chips by Thank Your Body
- Gluten Free Graham Crackers by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Homemade Potato Chips by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Crispy Salted Almonds by Raising Generation Nourished
- Allergy Friendly Energy Bars by Raising Generation Nourished
- Cinnamon Raisin Granola Bars by Raia’s Recipes
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies by Oh Lardy!
- Gluten Free Banana Bread by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Apple Pie Smoothie by Green Thickies
- PB&J Smoothie by 100 Days of Real Food
- Sneaky Breakfast Smoothie for Kids by Real Food RN
- Coconut, Almond and Banana Smoothie by Don’t Mess with Mama
- Homemade Citrus Electrolyte Drink by Don’t Mess with Mama
Sign up to get a FREE copy of my e-book, The Essential Home: Quick Start Guide to DIY - available exclusively to subscribers.
You'll also get weekly updates with the latest DIY tutorials, natural health tips, and real food recipes.