This is a simple dessert that features fresh berries and coconut whipped cream. It’s a snap to make – just 4 ingredients – and it’s gluten free, grain free, vegan and dairy free.
This recipe is definitely a crowd pleaser. All of my kids gobbled this up and asked to lick the mixing bowl.
- 12 oz. fresh organic berries
- 12 oz. can organic coconut milk or coconut cream (refrigerated overnight)
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1-2 tsp organic whole cane sugar
- Open a can of refrigerated coconut milk or cream. Drain coconut water and save for later.
- Transfer coconut cream to a large bowl and add vanilla extract and sugar.
- Use a hand mixer or food processor to whip coconut cream to desired consistency.
- Wash and dry berries and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Add whipped coconut cream on top of the fresh berries.
Serve immediately and feel free to lick the bowl. This coconut whipped cream is simply delicious.
Equipment & Tools
Want More Recipes?
Check out my new book, Gluten-Free, Real Food Recipes for Kids. I wrote this book with YOU in mind. Parents who want to provide kids with wholesome meals without artificial colors, preservatives and other additives. All the recipes are gluten-free – with many options for grain free or Paleo, dairy free, egg free and vegetarian.
What’s Included In This Book
It’s filled with 130+ pages of content and recipes, including:
- Real food nutrition 101
- Detailed information on how to properly soak and sprout nuts, beans, grains and seeds
- A guide on how to spot chemical additives and what to avoid
- Kitchen essentials and cooking tools
- Tips on how to get kids to become better eaters and help in the kitchen
- 70+ gluten-free recipes – such as snacks and appetizers, beverages, condiments and dressings, main meals, desserts and more
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please see all my disclosures and disclaimers, including Amazon and other affiliate partners.
DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Don’t Mess with Mama is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here. Any statements or claims about the possible health benefits conferred by any foods or supplements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.