This is a simple dessert that features fresh berries and coconut whipped cream. It’s a snap to make – just 4 ingredients – and it’s gluten free, grain free, vegan and dairy free.
This recipe is definitely a crowd pleaser. All of my kids gobbled this up and asked to lick the mixing bowl.
- 12 oz. fresh organic berries
- 12 oz. can organic coconut milk or coconut cream (refrigerated overnight)
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1-2 tsp organic whole cane sugar
- Open a can of refrigerated coconut milk or cream. Drain coconut water and save for later.
- Transfer coconut cream to a large bowl and add vanilla extract and sugar.
- Use a hand mixer or food processor to whip coconut cream to desired consistency.
- Wash and dry berries and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Add whipped coconut cream on top of the fresh berries.
Want More Recipes?
Check out my new book, Gluten-Free, Real Food Recipes for Kids. I wrote this book with YOU in mind. Parents who want to provide kids with wholesome meals without artificial colors, preservatives and other additives. All the recipes are gluten-free – with many options for grain free or Paleo, dairy free, egg free and vegetarian.
What’s Included In This Book
It’s filled with 130+ pages of content and recipes, including:
- Real food nutrition 101
- Detailed information on how to properly soak and sprout nuts, beans, grains and seeds
- A guide on how to spot chemical additives and what to avoid
- Kitchen essentials and cooking tools
- Tips on how to get kids to become better eaters and help in the kitchen
- 70+ gluten-free recipes – such as snacks and appetizers, beverages, condiments and dressings, main meals, desserts and more
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please see all my disclosures and disclaimers, including Amazon and other affiliate partners.