This is a simple dessert that features fresh berries and coconut whipped cream. It’s a snap to make – just 4 ingredients – and it’s gluten free, grain free, vegan and dairy free.
This recipe is definitely a crowd pleaser. All of my kids gobbled this up and asked to lick the mixing bowl.
Where to Get Kitchen Pantry Essentials
I get my other kitchen pantry supplies like sea salt, black pepper, spices, coconut oil, and other essentials either on Amazon or my local health food store usually. But then I got a Thrive membership. If you don’t already have one – it’s awesome! It’s like Whole Foods meets Costco. Bob’s Red Mill baking soda, for instance, is about $3 at my local health food store and $6 on Amazon. But it’s only $2.03 (YES!) on Thrive Market. Great deal right? And the raw honey?! Don’t even get me started how much that costs at the health food store. But on Thrive Market it’s just $5.45 for a 10.5 oz jar of raw honey.
Sign up for a Thrive Market membership and get 2 months free and 10% off your first order.
- 12 oz. fresh organic berries
- 12 oz. can organic coconut milk or coconut cream (refrigerated overnight)
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1-2 tsp organic whole cane sugar
- Open a can of refrigerated coconut milk or cream. Drain coconut water and save for later.
- Transfer coconut cream to a large bowl and add vanilla extract and sugar.
- Use a hand mixer or food processor to whip coconut cream to desired consistency.
- Wash and dry berries and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Add whipped coconut cream on top of the fresh berries.
Serve immediately and feel free to lick the bowl. This coconut whipped cream is simply delicious.
Equipment & Tools
Want More Recipes?
Check out my new book, Gluten-Free, Real Food Recipes for Kids. I wrote this book with YOU in mind. Parents who want to provide kids with wholesome meals without artificial colors, preservatives and other additives. All the recipes are gluten-free – with many options for grain free or Paleo, dairy free, egg free and vegetarian.
What’s Included In This Book
It’s filled with 130+ pages of content and recipes, including:
- Real food nutrition 101
- Detailed information on how to properly soak and sprout nuts, beans, grains and seeds
- A guide on how to spot chemical additives and what to avoid
- Kitchen essentials and cooking tools
- Tips on how to get kids to become better eaters and help in the kitchen
- 70+ gluten-free recipes – such as snacks and appetizers, beverages, condiments and dressings, main meals, desserts and more
This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.
Subscribe to the Don't Mess with Mama weekly email newsletter to get all this and much more!
- Latest DIY tutorials
- Natural health tips
- Real food recipes, including Paleo and gluten free
- Everyday ways you can live a more natural lifestyle
- Exclusive deals just for subscribers
And get a copy of my e-book, Real Food Guide: 5 Real Foods You Need in Your Diet.