This is a simple dessert that features fresh berries and coconut whipped cream. It’s a snap to make – just 4 ingredients – and it’s gluten free, grain free, vegan and dairy free.
This recipe is definitely a crowd pleaser. All of my kids gobbled this up and asked to lick the mixing bowl.
- 12 oz. fresh organic berries
- 12 oz. can organic coconut milk or coconut cream (refrigerated overnight)
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1-2 tsp organic whole cane sugar
- Open a can of refrigerated coconut milk or cream. Drain coconut water and save for later.
- Transfer coconut cream to a large bowl and add vanilla extract and sugar.
- Use a hand mixer or food processor to whip coconut cream to desired consistency.
- Wash and dry berries and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Add whipped coconut cream on top of the fresh berries.
Serve immediately and feel free to lick the bowl. This coconut whipped cream is simply delicious.
DISCLAIMER: The content on the blog Don’t Mess with Mama is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as medical advice. I am not a medical professional and the information contained on this blog should not be used to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health illness. Please consult with a qualified health care professional before acting on any information presented here. Please see all my disclosures and disclaimers.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.