|Angela Chee, Zen Media, Inc.|
Are you a San Diego entrepreneur or small business? Do you want to get TV and media exposure or build buzz for your business and don’t know where to start or feel overwhelmed? Then, check out the Win Over the Media workshop lead by local mom-preneurs, Angela Chee at Zen Media, Inc. and Stacey Ross from San Diego Bargain Mama.
The workshop will address the media landscape (both traditional and social media), and give you insider tips and training to get your business noticed on-air and online. The workshop will get you ready for the media from message, to pitch, to interview. It will also help you strategically get the buzz out so you will feel confident and effective in promoting your business.
You will also learn:
- 5 things to do before you pitch
- 10 things to do before, during and after an interview that will make you a more effective and confident communicator
- Specific media mistakes to avoid
- How to increase your bottom line with social media
- 5 best ways to market to your target niche using social media strategies
- 5 ways to integrate your traditional media exposure with social media
The workshop will be held on Thursday, Oct. 18, from 7 to 8:30 pm (includes one full hour, plus Q&A and refreshments), at Hera Hub, 9710 Scranton Road, #160, San Diego, CA 92121.
Tickets are just $69. Register online at San Diego Bargain Mama.