For an adult version, consider adding sauteed tomatoes, mushrooms green peppers or add turkey bacon. My kids like the plain version best.
- 1-2 Tbsp butter
- 4 beaten eggs
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup shredded cheddar or Mexican cheese
- 1/2 diced onion
- 4 flour tortillas
- Garlic salt to taste
- Melt butter on medium heat in a nonstick pan.
- Add onions and cook until lightly browned.
- Add eggs, cheese, and garlic salt. Cook until done and remove from heat.
- Warm up flour tortillas on a nonstick pan. Set aside.
- Split egg mixture into 1/4 portions. Assemble burritos by putting 1/4 egg mixture into each tortilla and wrap up.
- Sometimes I put the wrapped burrito back in pan on low heat just to get the tortilla edges a little crispy.