You must be living under a rock if you haven’t heard of Fifty Shades of Grey by EL James. The Twilight fan-fiction-inspired story features Bella-like college grad Anastasia Steele and super-rich, super-hot CEO Christian Grey. Basically, James swapped the vampire theme with BDSM.
I admit I had a hard time reading the first few chapters, but once I made it a third of the way through I was hooked. In just a couple of weeks, I’ve already read the whole trilogy (Fifty Shades Darker and Fifty Shades Freed) and have gone back a few times to re-read the first and second books.
Yes, I’m a Greyophile. I love Christian Grey. I’m addicted to the Fifty Shades trilogy.
10 Signs You’re Addicted to Fifty Shades of Grey
Want to know if you’re a true Greyophile? Take this quiz to find out. Answer “yes” or “no” to the following statements.
- You start calling your husband “Mr.” – as Ana calls Christian, “Mr. Grey”. I’ve been doing it a lot with my Mr. lately. Bonus points for using “sir” or “master”.
- You start talking to people about your hard limits – like, “I will not wear pink nail polish. It’s my hard limit.”
- You have a sudden urge to buy your husband a silver grey tie.
- You start buying Bollinger wine. It’s the Greys’ favorite.
- You’re re-thinking your spanking beliefs – and not for the kids.
- Vanilla ice cream has become you’re new favorite flavor.
- You start biting your lip and rolling your eyes hoping your husband will order you to stop.
- You have a new fascination with elevators.
- You start sending inappropriate emails to your husband at work.
- You start researching silver balls and wonder who soon they can be shipped to your home.
If you answered “yes” to any of these, then you are a GREYOPHILE! Feed your addiction with these book recommendations when you’re done reading Fifty Shades of Grey for the third time.
Related Blog Posts
Men’s Guide to Fifty Shades of Grey
50 Shades of Grey: What’s Your Favorite Quote?
So While You’re Reading 50 Shades of Grey, What Are You Not Doing?
Wine List, Music and Other Random Fifty Shades of Grey Resources
Photo credit: DepositPhotos.com / stokketeThis post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.
Get a copy of my e-book 10 Beauty Hacks from Your Kitchen + my essential oils email course for FREE!
In my email course, you'll learn the basics of essential oils, how to use them, and easy DIY recipes you can make to save money!